Diablo® III

This place is going to go crazy

This place is going to go nuts when the beta is released. Its all ready unbelievable the traffic on this site. I can't imagine what it will be like just before the actual release.
Reply Quote
It will be like 8 javazons in a Secret Cow Level with 100x the number of cows.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
A lot of us won't get in, but even if there is the slightest chance people will be here.
Reply Quote
for me when it comes out and I don't get a key im going to move on with my life (jumping and running with kittens and puppies then finding fresh fruit outside)...til then i will view every blue text or beta post as a sign of beta
Reply Quote
there will be a lot less traffic actually.

more people playing the game instead of trolling the forums, less people searching for signs of beta.
Reply Quote
09/15/2011 09:53 PMPosted by FCGINightoR
8 mins left

8 mins left for what?
Reply Quote
He's hoping the beta will be released on the hour.
Reply Quote
Just imagine how nuts it's going to get when nobody gets into the BETA except for the few that post the thread- OMGZ I GOTS IN BETA!!!

People are going to riot in the forums, well because lets face it, we like to stay at home and play games, an actual riot would require alot of physical activity.
Reply Quote
there will be a lot less traffic actually.

more people playing the game instead of trolling the forums, less people searching for signs of beta.

^ This I suspect... (At least in the non-beta forum)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]