Diablo® III

chat/friends client

Blizzard should really make a standalone chat client, where we can add friends without booting up a game.
Reply Quote
I suggested this awhile ago. A stand-alone client that allows you to chat with your Real-ID friends.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I think they should make something called Battlebook. Come onnnnnn.
Reply Quote
Skype - get it and shutup.

^__________________^
Reply Quote

^__________________^

Say that to my face bro.

On Topic: I would love to have this feature. Yes we could use third party software. But not everyone is willing to use skype, aol, icq, msn, fakebook, etc etc. I don't want 50 different chat programs just b/c all of my friends don't use the same media.
Reply Quote

^__________________^

wow so when did they add B.net skpye ALERT THE MEDIA----Blizzard and Skype are partnered.

so this still doesn't solve the problem

i use Skype as well
Edited by Karieo on 9/22/2011 7:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest

^__________________^

yeah i just use skype.

not that i dont like the ops idea, i really do.
Edited by Kangaxx on 9/22/2011 7:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

^__________________^

wow so when did they add B.net skpye ALERT THE MEDIA----Blizzard and Skype are partnered.

so this still doesn't solve the problem

i use Skype as well

"Hey, do you have skype? Nice, what's your email/username?"

"Hey, do you have skype? No? go to skype.com and spend 4 minutes downloading, installing, and creating an account!"

The problem, it is solved. Skype is an awesome voice-chat system as well as an awesome IM system. You can search for individuals through name or email address among other things. It's so easy to use, and so easy to add others through. Just sayin'.

Quit being a scrub-tub and use Skype. It's already the preferred chat/voice chat system amongst gamers, we really don't need more Blizzard shenanigans, especially not a third party program imo.

Wub : COME AT ME BRO! If your friends don't use the same system as you, you just have to elbow drop their mouths and force them to use yours. It's so easy!

Edit : I just read over my post, and I think SKype should be paying me for this. :P

TLDR - There are already great programs out there with perfect functionality and ease-of-use. You can chat in any modern Blizz game across games (WoW, SC2, and soon to be D3). The OP has a poopy butt.
Edited by MerkMon on 9/22/2011 8:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]