Diablo® III

if you haven't gotten an invite yet...

I have read all the Blue posts and still do not have a clear answer for this..... Does this mean if we haven't been invited yet, that we never will?
Reply Quote
Did you read that they were being sent out in waves? If my memory serves me right, thats what i read.
Reply Quote
Not at all.

You still have a chance until they say they are sending out no more waves which will most likely not occur until we have a beta close date and release date.
Reply Quote
Yes, that's exactly what it means.
Reply Quote
i guess I have heard that, but Blizz is so vague and ambiguous with everything they say. it's hard to sift through all the Bull Shiz
Reply Quote
I just want to play Diablo 3 :((
Reply Quote
No. Blizzard has said with a blue post that they may continue to send out waves of invites when they need more and they won't tell us when they have sent out the last invite.
Reply Quote
A blue post just the other day said that the people in charge of invites "will do waves of invites as needed." This very obviously means that they are not done sending invites. This blue post is one of the three still at the top of the page when you go to the forums. I'm sorry, but you did not try very hard at all.
Reply Quote
09/22/2011 08:25 AMPosted by Erock
I have read all the Blue posts and still do not have a clear answer for this..... Does this mean if we haven't been invited yet, that we never will?

Yes, we are one of the unworth, the unchoosen who was left behind as those on the arc were deemed worthy of being chossen to brave the new lands. As we see the ship set apart. we wonder why we were different, how they have left us behind. Though other ships may come, the anguish slowly eats away at you inside, eating away at your very essence, your soul. The pain, the suffering, the ingratitude, soon becomes unbearable. Your moral guide no longer in balance you open the gates of hell it self to make a pact with El Diablo him self.

Or.... something like that............. can't think of a ending for the story.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]