Diablo® III

Item nonsense.

Sorry but I must do it.

Since there's no item requierement such as str or dex, it mean a Wizard will be able to wear a plate with 700-800 defense points.

Item proof here : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/gnasher-shell

... So wizard will be able to tank?

Another thing the gems are pretty kewl, but a bit disfunctional IMO.

Take a look at the Radiant star ruby: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/jeweler/recipe/radiant-star-ruby.

What the point to be probaly at lvl 60 and gaining 20% more exp? (I know. I know you can socket it on a lower char). But at lvl 60 its gonna purely useless.

And about the emerald, only class that requiere more precision will be gifted with extra MF?
Edited by Dogliver on 9/22/2011 5:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What's wrong with that? It's a hard item to find, and if you meet the level requirement, the Wizard should definitely be able to mitigate arcane energy in place of strength.

Plus, it's more fun this way.
Reply Quote
Nosense? r u kidding me? its perfect fine.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Why would a wizard wear that item when there are robes that increase his spell damage by 30-40%?
Reply Quote
48 Human Rogue
It is possible to play a battle wiz / melee type wiz ... in which you would want high defense ... just saying
Reply Quote
The fact that there are less restrictions give more build options. It expands the possibilities. It creates more customization.

Weren't people complaining there wasn't enough? And now that there is, you're complaining there's too much?

I'm slightly confused. I think a Necromancer may have cursed me.
Reply Quote
omfg rofl, the dye remover!

"The miraculous, mystical tonic that removes stains, cures rotfoot and tastes great! It's got what plants crave!

Warning: Do Not Drink."

I love Blizzards humor.
Reply Quote
Lol.. my god.

Give me one reason why a Wizard player of sane mind would wear an item that in -NO WAY- benefits their class? Unless they are just messing around or trying to be a "battlemage", they wouldn't. Keep in mind, there's no such things as a tank in Diablo. Some classes are meant to take hits better. possibly even taunt the targets for a while.. but that's it.

About your next thing.. are you really judging the usefulness of a gem because "you probably get it when you're 60".. with no facts to back it up? Not even suggest it?

I DONT WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE.

+3 ramdoms porperties ... it could be good.

And Since it the final stage of the gem you probaly won't get at lvl 11, dont we?

And about the last comment, way off topic get help if you suffer that much.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
09/22/2011 05:50 PMPosted by Dogliver

NOT WOW, U NEED STOP.

Edit: lol derp.
Edited by Crapsham on 9/22/2011 6:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i like it.

one thing i didn't like in d2 was having to pump a whole lot of str on my sorc to wear cool items like arkaine's valor or shaftstop

i think this will add some flexibility to playstyles
Reply Quote
hardcore mode defense/life more important than damage?
Reply Quote
i like it.

one thing i didn't like in d2 was having to pump a whole lot of str on my sorc to wear cool items like arkaine's valor or shaftstop

i think this will add some flexibility to playstyles

Its true. Im not suggesting to reimplant that system.

But maybe Legendary weapon should have different properties for each class.

But as I see the comments I realized Im wrong and next time will keep my mouth shut.(or fingers.)
Reply Quote
Lol, someone used the term "tank" in Diablo.
Reply Quote
09/22/2011 06:06 PMPosted by Skyfire
Lol, someone used the term "tank" in Diablo.

That was a word before WoW. Never heard of WW1 and 2? that word was used a lot in those ''games''
Reply Quote
09/22/2011 06:08 PMPosted by Dogliver
That was a word before WoW. Never heard of WW1 and 2? that word was used a lot in those ''games''
I'm sorry, where does that fit into Diablo?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Sorry but I must do it.

LOL.. tank? wizard wearing that armor? Maybe a melee wizard but that's almost as silly as you thinking there are "tanks" in this game.

You're either a really good troll or not too bright. Either way, thanks for the laugh.
Reply Quote
This is actually verry nice, every class will be able to stand a chance on inferno mode( or hardcore inferno) and you wont die in one hit.

if you make a full defense wizzard you will obviously do less damage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]