Diablo® III

Expansions and More people...

83 Human Priest
I was wondering, does anyone else think that the 4-player limit per game will be increased with any expansion/s? I was wondering this myself, and it seemed to make more sense the more I thought about it. Expansion one(just for conversations sake)has 2 new characters, think the 4-player limit will be changed to 6?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Probably not, but let's wait 2 years for the expansion to be announced before we speculate.
Reply Quote
lets play the first game and see how 4 works first, eh? :D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
No.

The number of people per game should (and is) based on what is best for gameplay, not how many classes there are. Blizzard has already said that they feel four people per game is the sweet spot with how their environment is set up, anything more and they feel like the game gets far, far too busy and cluttered.
Reply Quote
Not likely.

Blizzard have said they've played around with high numbers but it just feels too frantic having any more than 4 characters on the screen all using multiple abilities at once. They feel like 4 is a comfortable number to play with.
Reply Quote

Unless they plan on zooming the action out in the expansion (which they won't be, least they have to redo all the art in the orig game) they won't be doing this.

800x600!
Reply Quote
And 8 player Diablo with mass summons and 8 hirelings was less confusing some how?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]