Diablo® III

What class are you going to play?

I'm going to play the Barbarian from the get go. Been playing Barbarian in Diablo 2 and I'd forgotten how much fun cutting a swath of death through hordes of enemies can be.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ten
All of them up till lvl 20 then decide which I like the most.

But I'll prob start with a Barb.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Everything. I didn't think I'd like the Witch Doctor because I am terrified of zombie movies, but after watching the Yogscast do their beta vids... I'm going to have one. It just looks so fun! xD
Reply Quote
Upper class. <singing> I wanna be rich....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
DH -> Wizard -> Barb -> WD -> Monk
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
WD>WZ>>>>>>>>>>>other stuff mayybe
Reply Quote
barb or WD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Demon Hunter is going to be my first and main character I think. I'm still waiting to see Force's wizard video as Wizard is my second choice. The monk seemed interesting though.. Damn, can't choose!
Reply Quote
barb
Reply Quote
Gonna play the Monk. I always wanted to play the Assassin in D2 regularly and with combos and what not, but she just wasn't strong enough to solo all the way through with. The Monk looks like a promising cross-over though! Can't wait!
Reply Quote
I never played a melee class in WoW, so that's why I'm going with the Barbarian. My sorc was my most powerful character in D2 however, so maybe I'll make my way over to the wizard.
Reply Quote
Monk. All day err'y day.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Barb to start out and see where it goes from there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]