Diablo® III

OMG You Tease!

(Locked)

lol So I log into my email this morning to check for a beta invite out of habit, not expecting to see anything, but lo and behold there's an email from Blizzard! Just before I started singing praises I took a closer look. Turns out it's a newsletter. Focused on WoW.

I am not now, nor have I ever, played WoW. This newsletter is also the first I have ever received. Of all the times to get one...

I hereby officially grant Blizzard the title of the biggest cocktease this decade. xD
Edited by Biohazard on 9/22/2011 7:14 AM PDT
100 Worgen Hunter
AEC
Yup, that WoW insider email almost got my hopes up too.
85 Night Elf Priest
youll see it added to your account summary before you see the email so thats the better place to be checking.
09/22/2011 07:20 AMPosted by Kangaxx
youll see it added to your account summary before you see the email so thats the better place to be checking.
Oh I know. The battle.net sites for Starcraft and Diablo I check last, though.
Yeah I think this kind of thing happens to every single person with a battle.net account.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]