Diablo® III

RUSSBarb x GERBarb - first lvl 60 in day 1?

So everyone remember the race between russbarb and gerbarb to be the first lvl 99 character in diablo 2 classic, that took abkut 30to 40 days of non stop 24/7 play

Will we have a max lvl char in d3 on the day of release?

If so, how many?
Reply Quote
Probably plenty? How long does it take most people to walk from normal to hell?
Edited by Static on 9/22/2011 11:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I really doubt it.
Reply Quote
So everyone remember the race between russbarb and gerbarb to be the first lvl 99 character in diablo 2 classic, that took abkut 30to 40 days of non stop 24/7 play

If so, how many?

who win ? by how far?
Reply Quote

If so, how many?

Doubt it, this isn't WoW.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Probably will.

Poor souls.
Reply Quote
I honestly cant see someone hitting level 60 within the first 24 hours of release. At least not a barb or monk...
Reply Quote
I think a race of who can beat inferno first would be more entertaining that hitting a level cap...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Ya, I'd imagine there will be achievements for realm firsts like in WoW, the first 60 and the first to beat inferno and...etc.
Reply Quote
I'd love to accept a challenge like that, but can't with having a job and a life and all lol!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Diablo 3 is about the same length as diablo 2 so we will see people in Inferno on day 1 probably.

I know I will attempt to get to inferno and rush the game just to say ah hah! I beat the game and level 60...

I was one of the first 99s after a ladder reset in patch 1.09 named XXLightsorc or something.

I cant remember what my name was but I was a nova sorceress who pwned cows all day long and hit 99
Reply Quote
Yeah, I want to really take my time and enjoy the game on first couple runs through. Been waiting 10 years for this game lol.
Reply Quote
30-40 days of nonstop play isn't possible.. You'd die.

Unless you had other people playing for you.

Says the guy who wasn't there.

Yes they had other people playing, they both had teams of players to play around the clock.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
30-40 days of nonstop play isn't possible.. You'd die.

Unless you had other people playing for you.

Says the guy who wasn't there.

Yes they had other people playing, they both had teams of players to play around the clock.

and thats against the tos
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Diablo isn't a child's game and doesn't need to cater schoolboys who get an hour or less a day to play. It's always been the hardcore game in blizzard's arsenal and I imagine D3 will be no different.

Seeing as it's not a subscription based model, there needs to be an extensive amount of gameplay packaged in the initial release. Otherwise the game will be reviewed poorly prior to enough sales being made. It's not a game that's going to get content updates every few months like an MMO. I imagine it will be shocking how hard it is to hit cap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]