Diablo® III

Blown Away

I must say, this was so worth the wait!

Beautiful game, and so perfectly Diablo.

Much like Starcraft, they did not reinvent the wheel but simply took the core and updated it. I defiantly see the WOW influence, but with the classic Diablo game play.

I can only imagine the game beyond the first act, hopefully we will all be playing when the snow flies!

Thanks Blizzard, another game well worth the wait.
Reply Quote
Enjoy beta sir... lucky you
Reply Quote
Actually Diablo universe has always been completely separate from the rest of Blizzard's universes, until D3 that is when people from the other universes started to chip in so D3 will sure bring a lot of new things...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Indeed, it is utterly gorgeous. I know I'll be spending hours and hours there when the game comes out.

Reply Quote
[quote="32285943572"]I apppreciate this post, actually.

Hey d3beta... Are you FF? Press? Or a legit opt in? Just curious.[/quote

Also curious
Reply Quote
I just want to play >.<.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
Pretty sure that account has been around since the F&F....
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
so tell me, you get an opt in invite or were you fnf/media?

i have a feeling no matter what you say they will still say you were media somehow and opt in invites never went out. rofl
Reply Quote
Good to hear and thanks for posting.

What was your favorite class to play?
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
Yeah, looking at their post history, they were F&F. Just really enjoying the game or rubbing it in. Either way, glad to see they're enjoying it. :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Yeah, looking at their post history, they were F&F. Just really enjoying the game or rubbing it in. Either way, glad to see they're enjoying it. :)

yeah ill have to agree, bug reporting from before the 20th
Reply Quote
so tell me, you get an opt in invite or were you fnf/media?

i have a feeling no matter what you say they will still say you were media somehow and opt in invites never went out. rof

Check his posts. They're way older than 9/20
Reply Quote
WoW was influenced by D3...it was talked about quite a lot back in the day.

Therefore, D3 was not influenced by WoW, other than aesthetically, of course.

I was more speaking to the astetic changes not gameplay. Auction houses, quests, achievments and the like.
Reply Quote
Those posts are not really me. They are a compilation of a bunch of people, it seems we all have the same Forum identity.
Reply Quote
Not FF, Not Media, Not Opt-In

I think there was a wave in between Media and Opt-In for folks on a diffrent list.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
09/22/2011 10:18 AMPosted by D3BETA
Those posts are not really me. They are a compilation of a bunch of people, it seems we all have the same Forum identity.

that wouldnt surprise me since ur name is D3BETA, im sure thats really common. or was it given to you because u had no account on the bnet or something?

well thats enough to convince me, but i doubt the cynicists who are convinced there really was no beta invites will remain unconvinced.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]