Diablo® III

Diablo looks better with the lights off.

09/22/2011 11:30 AMPosted by Themisto

It's my opinion that you are wrong.

the difference between you and me is that im fine with your opinion :D

That's a wrong way to go about life.
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Priest
09/22/2011 11:30 AMPosted by Udyr
Your ignorance is Bliss. Goodbye "friend"

Are you going to stop posting now?

Goodbye "Son".
Your just trolling? why should i feed the troll? o.0?
Reply Quote
09/22/2011 11:31 AMPosted by Freedomeagle
Udyr's opinion is right about Freedomeagle's opinion being wrong.
Grrr, these people need to google what opinion means.

You're wrong about this as well.
Reply Quote
i couldent care less about it being too dark but an opinion can be wrong like in my opinion u are the devil now u clearly are not the devil so there for my opinion is wrong
Reply Quote

Are you going to stop posting now?

Goodbye "Son".

Oh.
How do I prevent being seen as a troll while standing my ground that you're wrong, which you are.
Do I need to use emoticons?
(V)(o,,o)(V) Why not Zoidberg?
Edited by Udyr on 9/22/2011 11:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Priest
09/22/2011 11:32 AMPosted by Animia
i couldent care less about it being too dark but an opinion can be wrong like in my opinion u are the devil now u clearly are not the devil so there for my opinion is wrong
Yes.. Clearly to you, your not. But that person may think so, based on your actions. There for his Opinion isn't wrong. to him/her
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Don't mind Udyr. When the fighting gets tough, he just bear stances and runs off to jungle. Jax can catch him tho! OHYEAH! I plan on playing this in the dark though, for serious. It adds to the ambience of the game.
Reply Quote
From what I've seen its plenty dark. Parts of the game more so then others.
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Priest

Oh.
How do I prevent being seen as a troll while standing my ground that you're wrong, which you are.
Ok,I'll throw you a bone, Please if you will, Explain to me how someones opinion is wrong.
Reply Quote
09/22/2011 11:34 AMPosted by Daerken
Don't mind Udyr. When the fighting gets tough, he just bear stances and runs off to jungle. Jax can catch him tho! OHYEAH! I plan on playing this in the dark though, for serious. It adds to the ambience of the game.

You're wrong about this, Jax is weak.
Reply Quote
09/22/2011 11:34 AMPosted by Freedomeagle
Yes.. Clearly to you, your not. But that person may think so, based on your actions. There for his Opinion isn't wrong. to him/her

?????? ummm if u cant make it make sense then how can u hope think i kno what ur talking about
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Priest
09/22/2011 11:34 AMPosted by Daerken
Me too! I can't wait, I remember when i was younger when D1 first came out my brother put me in the room and play the autoplay, he'd run out and hold the door shut so i couldn't get out, while diablo was going. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. lol it was mean, but now its funny...
Reply Quote
Obvious troll is obvious.
Reply Quote

Oh.
Ok,I'll throw you a bone, Please if you will, Explain to me how someones opinion is wrong.

like in my opinion the world is ending in reality it is not there fore that opinion is wrong
Reply Quote
He doesn't understand.

Subjective points of discussion can not be 'wrong.'

Brightness is an attribute of visual perception in which a source appears to be radiating or reflecting light. In other words, brightness is the perception elicited by the luminance of a visual target. This is a subjective attribute of an object being observed.

One can certainly disagree with another's opinion. Stating that their perception is wrong is just ignorant.
Reply Quote

like in my opinion the world is ending in reality it is not there fore that opinion is wrong

I think this proves my point.
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Priest
09/22/2011 11:36 AMPosted by Animia

?????? ummm if u cant make it make sense then how can u hope think i kno what ur talking about
I'm sorry, i don't have any crayons and construction paper to make this into something you can understand. Wow look at me now, im trolling. But what i mean is. Its literally impossible, for someones opinion to be wrong, in my opinion.
Reply Quote
uldyr is clearly having a fun time on this thread. I am too, he made me laugh, I declare this thread a joke, turned into by Uldyr, congrats!

But i also think any game "looks better" when playing with your rooms light off. So that nothing else detract my attetion from the game. Im sure uldyr might agree with that, unless he dislikes movie theathers...
Edited by Themisto on 9/22/2011 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Priest
He doesn't understand.

Subjective points of discussion can not be 'wrong.'

Brightness is an attribute of visual perception in which a source appears to be radiating or reflecting light. In other words, brightness is the perception elicited by the luminance of a visual target. This is a subjective attribute of an object being observed.

One can certainly disagree with another's opinion. Stating that their perception is wrong is just ignorant.
Yes, thank you. Some of the people in here, don't understand that.
Reply Quote
Technically... too low of a gamma setting will crush the blacks (shades of grey will become pure black), too high will wash the color out. Both of these situations are visually incorrect because you have lost detail. The best way to calibrate your screen is with a colorimeter, but you can attempt to improve your picture quality by following instructions on a website like http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/ while fiddling with your monitor/video card settings.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]