Diablo® III

Diablo looks better with the lights off.

90 Dwarf Warrior
My AP jax would roll your anything Udyr. Without question. I still <3 you though Udyr. Especially as a teammate. Stunlocks are hilarious.
Reply Quote
He doesn't understand.

Subjective points of discussion can not be 'wrong.'

Brightness is an attribute of visual perception in which a source appears to be radiating or reflecting light. In other words, brightness is the perception elicited by the luminance of a visual target. This is a subjective attribute of an object being observed.

One can certainly disagree with another's opinion. Stating that their perception is wrong is just ignorant.
Yes, thank you. Some of the people in here, don't understand that.

But, opinions can be wrong... just not in this case =)
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Priest
09/22/2011 11:42 AMPosted by Dew
Technically... too low of a gamma setting will crush the blacks (shades of grey will become pure black), too high will wash the color out. Both of these situations are visually incorrect because you have lost detail. The best way to calibrate your screen is with a colorimeter, but you can attempt to improve your picture quality by following instructions on a website like http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/ while fiddling with your monitor/video card settings.
Well played.... well played.
Reply Quote

?????? ummm if u cant make it make sense then how can u hope think i kno what ur talking about
I'm sorry, i don't have any crayons and construction paper to make this into something you can understand. Wow look at me now, im trolling. But what i mean is. Its literally impossible, for someones opinion to be wrong, in my opinion.

ive given 2 examples and your rebuttle made no sense i was jus trying to to explain to u that jus cuz u say somthing complicated does not mean its understandable or makes any sense
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Priest

Lol. ok lets just drop this "Opinion" thing, its getting annoying.
Reply Quote

agreed
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Priest
I'm sorry, i don't have any crayons and construction paper to make this into something you can understand. Wow look at me now, im trolling. But what i mean is. Its literally impossible, for someones opinion to be wrong, in my opinion.

ive given 2 examples and your rebuttle made no sense i was jus trying to to explain to u that jus cuz u say somthing complicated does not mean its understandable or makes any sense
I understood it, more then likely because i knew what i was trying to say, but it didn't turn out that way on the screen. Sorry?
Reply Quote

I understood it, more then likely because i knew what i was trying to say, but it didn't turn out that way on the screen. Sorry?

You're wrong.
Reply Quote
Haven't seen the gameplay you saw but Diablo does in fact look better with the lights off.

ME: Hey Diablo why don't ya' turn off the lights?

Diablo: Rawrrrrr!!!!

Me: See isn't that better..... ooo....ouuu...whats that? Hehe fresh.

rofl
Reply Quote

oh well im sorry for being a di ck
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Priest

oh well im sorry for being a di ck
Naw, i was. Tis ok.. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]