Diablo® III

The Chat Gem does more now!!!

Hey!!

Has anyone went to the items page and clicked on the chat gem???

If you notice the items change for EACH class, its pretty cool! Press the chat gem and watch the images change.
Reply Quote
hah, good catch :)
Reply Quote
Niiice find! Wonder if this means items will have a random design? (besides set, of course)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
wow! awsome +1
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I don't get it. It's just becomes purple?
Reply Quote
Look at the images they will load about 5 seconds after clicking the gem. If you keep clicking it revolves between the different classes as to what they will be. Sadly after finding that you can look at each class and see the different items as they stand. So its not as awesome as I initially thought :( but still cool though!
Reply Quote
LoL. I just posted about this, but a more hidden more awesome thing the gem does. Calling all web devs.
Reply Quote
LoL. I just posted about this, but a more hidden more awesome thing the gem does. Calling all web devs.

What else did you find?
Reply Quote
The Gem controls your mind now? :)
Reply Quote
Hopefully I get some good karma for this: http://us.battle.net/d3/static/js/d3.js?v5

Look at the bottom of the file
Edited by Obelisk on 9/22/2011 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
WHOA @ DEMONS EYES. +1 to the randoom itemness!
Reply Quote
Ya but I think someone mentioned thats to screw with us. but I wish this could happen :( I click it every day for luck!
Reply Quote
They just changed it, it used to say something else. IT was updated in the last half hour. Change the v5 to v4 if you don't believe me.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
haha love this stuff
Reply Quote
Hopefully I get some good karma for this: http://us.battle.net/d3/static/js/d3.js?v5

Look at the bottom of the file

/* you will obviously get into beta */

keyword: /**/

/e didn't notice the bottom, most probably a taste of blizzhumour :)

vnice find sir, my bad
Edited by Invaders on 9/22/2011 5:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Not from blizzard, but assuming that there will be a limit to the amount of people that can use this method, hopefully I don't get screwed over by telling everyone about it. THat's all I was trying to say
Reply Quote
/e didn't notice the bottom, most probably a taste of blizzhumour :)

vnice find sir, my bad

Thank you, if I find anything else, the good people in this thread will be the first to know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]