Diablo® III

Diablo III Beta Key Sweepstakes FAQ

Entered as soon as I saw this. Great way to get some keys out there to those whose hardware specs just didn't cut it, though there's no way I'm going to "post it on my friends' walls". My key is mine.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
gl everyone
Reply Quote
if someone already has d3 beta can they enter the sweeptake?
Reply Quote
If you get a friend key but dont have any diablo fan friends you can give it to me and i'll be your d3 buddy <3
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Mage
Just saying, I was very, very disappointed when I saw that the Province of Quebec, Canada, was once again excluded for such a thing. I was hoping there would be no such issue. Besides, I did participate in SC2's beta! :(
Anyway, congratulations in advance to any winner!
Edited by Eladen on 10/12/2011 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Interesting I had no idea Australia had any laws prohibiting contests of this nature.

Reply Quote
10/12/2011 07:29 PMPosted by Therealgor
Interesting I had no idea Australia had any laws prohibiting contests of this nature.

Even if they don't have laws prohibiting... it might be prohibitive if Blizzard has to jump through hoops for every country to allow their beta test contest.

I'm sorry for those who aren't qualified, but the game will be here soon enough and this will all be a far faded memory!

I just have to note that A LOT of Canadians seem to play Diablo. And apparently quite a few Aussies!
Edited by Boogeyman on 10/12/2011 7:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just saying, I was very, very disappointed when I saw that the Province of Quebec, Canada, was once again excluded for such a thing. I was hoping there would be no such issue. Besides, I did participate in SC2's beta! :(

Participating in beta and entering the sweepstakes are two different things. You can still get in via opt-ins it has nothing to do with being allowed IN the beta itself just the sweepstakes part of it.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior

I just have to note that A LOT of Canadians seem to play Diablo. And apparently quite a few Aussies!

Comparatively Australia's population is very small, something like 20 million. I don't know how many of these actually play blizzard games. Its reasonable for such a small player base to be excluded if there are hoops to jump through.

Like all things we Aussie's are just competitive by nature, sports, games etc we just have the "battler" spirit and are vocal.
Reply Quote
10/12/2011 06:58 PMPosted by Shampax
So I accidentally entered my birth year wrong (No, I wasn't born in 2010) and now it says I'm not eligible and I can't fix it. I've tried clearing browsing data to no avail. Any help?

There is an email address regarding the questions about the rules or sweepstakes in the Official Rules Agreement. I suggest you ask them through that email.
Edited by SlickRick on 10/12/2011 7:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Why the province of Quebec is not Eligible for that if the rest of Canada can do it ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
every fourth winner will also receive a second key to share with a friend.

This I like :) Hopefully im lucky enough to get in!!! Cause then id be stoked!! ha.
Reply Quote
10/12/2011 07:46 PMPosted by Ryusaky
Why the province of Quebec is not Eligible for that if the rest of Canada can do it ?

Because the province of Quebec has different laws for sweepstakes and lotteries.
Reply Quote
Does one have to re-enter the contest after each giveaway phase? Or are you entered throughout all the weeks of the contest?
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Mage

Participating in beta and entering the sweepstakes are two different things. You can still get in via opt-ins it has nothing to do with being allowed IN the beta itself just the sweepstakes part of it.

Yes, I am aware, but what I wasn't aware is that Loto-Québec and Quebec's government's laws stretched out to such sweepstakes and I am frankly disappointed.
Reply Quote
It's cross promotional for Facebook's advantage as well. Its advertising! DOH!
Reply Quote
Any FAQs on the Blizzcon 2010 beta keys?
Reply Quote
Try from a different computer with a different IP?
Reply Quote
Do we have to enter the sweepstakes every week?
Or
is our 1 entry until december?

-Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
10/12/2011 07:52 PMPosted by Ktulu
Does one have to re-enter the contest after each giveaway phase? Or are you entered throughout all the weeks of the contest?

No, you only need to enter once. You'll only be removed from the selection pool if/when you win.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]