Diablo® III

Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 3/18/2012 12:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I would really like to see the Cooldown implemented in the way that you have described it.

Not really a fan of a weekly reset; promotes too much hoarding like you said.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
From a technical perspective, if Blizzard does weekly maintenance, WoW-style, on D3, then a weekly refresh would probably be easier and more convenient.

However, if Blizzard intends on trying to avoid regular maintenance, your cooldown idea would likely be less strain on the servers.

In fact, a very low-strain solution would be to make each posting cooldown reset in the early hours of the morning after the cooldown (measured in days in this implementation) expires, similar to WoW daily quests. When fewer players are running around is a good time for servers to get up and stretch a bit.
Reply Quote
76 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm on boat with you Jacka, I'd love to see a cooldown instead of weekly reset.
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 3/18/2012 12:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If you do the weekly reset you get more free postings. And you can sit on all 3 for a whole week before you use them. With cool downs you'd want to use them as fast as possible... if you keep them for a few days that's another few days you have to wait for more... I'm a fan of more free listings. Min/Max post end.
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 3/18/2012 12:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]