Diablo® III

Nice amount of questions answered by blizzard

90 Tauren Warrior
Here is a link to alot of questions answered by blizzard:
http://www.diablofans.com/news/1036-15-year-anniversary-anz-beta-blues-on-release-delay-beta-screenshots-curse-is-hiring/

So if there is any straggling SK conspiracy theorists, this should shut them up completely. If anyone is still a remote follower of daeity, this should make them believe, he has no freaking clue what he talks about, and just rewords and makes up his own crap and spreads it as gospel

I am glad they have answered alot of these questions, it should calm the masses for the most part lol..
Reply Quote
It said nothing, gave us no insight into the game or what is delaying the game.
If blizzard holds the game fine, but give us frequent updates on what they're working on and how it will work.

It addressed the big Korea delay conspiracy the forum's been clinging to and indicated the game is still planned for a first quarter 2012 release.

The in-depth timeline you're expecting isn't going to happen. That's internal information and not for your eyes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
It said nothing, gave us no insight into the game or what is delaying the game.
If blizzard holds the game fine, but give us frequent updates on what they're working on and how it will work.

It addressed the big Korea delay conspiracy the forum's been clinging to and indicated the game is still planned for a first quarter 2012 release.

The in-depth timeline you're expecting isn't going to happen. That's internal information and not for your eyes.
EXACTLY! there internal release date etc is still on time etc, and there is no SK conspiracy, I am hoping in the next week or 2 there is a announcement of the date =D
Reply Quote
South Korea has bigger issues to deal with now.

*edit*

Time to start the "Blizzard assassinated Kim Jong Il to get RMAH passed in South Korea" conspiracy
Edited by MadScientist on 12/30/2011 8:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
South Korea has bigger issues to deal with now.

*edit*

Time to start the "Blizzard assassinated Kim Jong Il to get RMAH passed in South Korea" conspiracy
lol nice
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
you didn't read the WHOLE article then did you. you missed the last several questions apparently. They flat out tell you its nothing to do w/ the SK thing. its easy to find, and hard to try to mis interpet that. Heres just one of the comments:

I was wondering ... it is so difficult and painful to say the truth?

I just did. Is it so hard to accept that there is no international conspiracy behind the postponement of a game?
The game was not in the condition we wanted it to be = we postponed it.
It should not be difficult to accept, we do it almost always, is not exactly new.

Even the article that was quoted by the GM tells you, that there may be things holding it up from a world wide release, but its not holding up US or EU release. other things are.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
good point Jeff. And yes, i would love to hear what the hold up truely is.
Reply Quote
12/30/2011 09:08 AMPosted by jeff
I read that, i understand there's no conspiracy but they wont tell us why they are holding it. How difficult would it be to say oh well you see we are still working how magic find works. Done and done.

I bet you a lot more developers would be doing this sort of thing if they had Blizzard's resources. Many game developers are like perfectionist artists at heart, always seeing things they could have done better.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
12/30/2011 09:46 AMPosted by jeff
good point Jeff. And yes, i would love to hear what the hold up truely is.

Thanks for understanding, I mean blizzard would really be helping themselves by telling us what the hold up is, because then there would be no junk theories, and the community could discuss how they felt about the problem blizzard is working on. Submit ideas and maybe, just maybe blizzard could take those ideas into consideration and give us an amazing game.
QFT!
Reply Quote
As if they would come out and say, "you know what guys you're right. this SK thing is really kicking our butts."

Gullible, you're it.
Reply Quote
12/30/2011 08:01 AMPosted by Tüskan
So if there is any straggling SK conspiracy theorists, this should shut them up completely.

In the voice of the Templar - Are you saying that the delay is not caused by the Skeleton King?

Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 3/18/2012 12:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 3/18/2012 12:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]