Diablo® III

What Will Happen Today? (Release Date?)

It's not going to be released until late February at the earliest, they aren't releasing it on a special date, they're releasing it when it's done. I don't know how many times Blizzard has said that ...
Reply Quote
12/31/2011 02:20 AMPosted by SteelCent
I think the majority of blizzard employees will visit the liquor store today if they haven't already. I too, will visit the liquor store. Than as midnight nears, me, blizzard folk, and much of the world will start drinking in celebration of a new year.
Who starts drinking at midnight? That's silly.
Reply Quote
I doubt it but like the Spike VGAs I was hopeful.
Reply Quote
I doubt it but like the Spike VGAs I was hopeful.

You're just preparing yourself for disappointment than...

I should clarify - I strongly doubted they were going to announce a date at the VGAs simply because it is not Blizzard's style but was hopeful nonetheless. Didn't surprise me in the end.
Edited by Hypersonic on 12/31/2011 9:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
im gettin drunk. then this web site will cease to be important till i go back to work n get bored :p. and the exciting news will be: diablo lunchbox with thermos.
you heard it here first, kiddies.
Reply Quote
Nuffin' yet. Think Blizz are out enjoying themselves.
Reply Quote
Today, nothing. Monday maybe something. Hopefully many more beta invites and a release date. Probably some sort of artwork contest or something like that :P
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Nothing. Didn't expect anything either.

They haven't even put a 15 year anniversary message on the front of the site...

A few tweets and that was about it.

It appears we are more excited about the anniversary...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]