Diablo® III

I wonder if Blizzard even has a release date.

I think I've read in the past that not even Blizzard has a date in which the game will be released.. but I could be confused with something else.

Do you think they know a date at this point?
Reply Quote
Yes, expecting February release. Not holding my breath with my guess though.
Reply Quote
Rough estimates, but no exact date yet.
Reply Quote
Likely they have a few target dates, or a date range that they are estimating. If they had settled on a specific date already, they have said they would just announce it, as there would be no reason not to.
Reply Quote
i hope for around the end of may actually if the cant release the game during january... itll interfere with my attempts at doing good in college....
Reply Quote
I'm guessing you'll hear a release date around the same time you hear South Korea has given an official rating to the game. I'm also sure Blizzard will say those two events are entirely unrelated.
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 3/18/2012 1:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
12/30/2011 02:43 PMPosted by Jacka
Do you think they know a date at this point?

No.

no
Reply Quote
12/30/2011 04:03 PMPosted by ChuckNasty

No.

no

n o
Reply Quote

no

n o

N O
Reply Quote
Of course they have dates for release. What kind of women wouldn't want to go out with them on the release of their big game. Duh...
Reply Quote
they have deadlines which should give them an estimated release date. Apparently they don't feel comfortable with meeting the deadlines so they can't give a stable release date yet.

"Our jobs as programmers is to invent something that has never been done before, and put a estimate on how much resources and time it will take."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]