Diablo® III

Released date

[ EDIT ] Don't read this thread, I am wrong.

In fact, I call him just at moment because I didn't expect these septical and negative comments and I began to fell very uncertain myself. And he told me at the phone that he and another coworker trolled me just because they were mad that I have stopped working there.

In reality, the only proof he had to give me was the "stupid retailler release date on the terminal" that he said. I know this is bull!@#$ and this means nothing.

I am stupid and I assume all the retaliations who will probably follow on my person.

I am sorry. I only wanted to spill the good news on the community.

For a good example of naivety, readiness and stupidity, you can keep reading... [ /EDIT ]

I know people are bored of this kind of topic, but I had to spill the good news in the community since I've been waiting for this game since 2008. I know how does it feel.

First of all, I would like to tell you that I'm not used to make topic or even post since English is not my primary language and I can't express myself as I want to. But I will deal with it for this time.

Friends of mine are working for an electronic reseller ( I will probably revealed the company name tomorrow in the same time that proofs. Keep reading fellows ). And I know what you're thinking right know : "Not a stupid hypothetical release date again from a reseller!". Well, it's more than that. They received the games last week and the street date on the boxes said "February 5th".

I will visit them tomorrow because I am still septical since the game is in development for so many years, it feels so weird. I must see it from my own eyes and take a picture of it. I have myself worked for this company and I will have probably have access to the warehouse pretending to salute some old coworkers ( yeah, sure... Salute them... ;) ).

My objective is to take a picture of the transport box where the street date seal figured. Since the game is not out yet, they should still remained in these boxes. Of course, I will also photography the game itself to show them tomorrow on the forum as a proof.

However, the released could still be delayed if Blizzard decide too. But, in a whole year of work for this company, I've never seen a delayed release ONCE we received them in store with a street date seal. Nevertheless, as we know Blizzard, it can still happen.

TL:DR : An electronic store who I have been working received the games boxes last week and the street date seal show "February 5th". I'll be posting pics tomorrow after my little visit to "salute coworkers".

Since, have a good sleep.

There's still hope my friends.
Edited by Wonka on 12/31/2011 1:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
45 Orc Shaman
I will believe this just cause i'm desperate for a release date.
Reply Quote
I seriously doubt the game has gone gold yet.
Reply Quote
Yeah I don't believe this. Sorry.

As I said, I will try to bring back some pictures tomorrow. I know this is only pure supposition for everyone as I don't have proofs yet.

I was just too excited to wait until tomorrow to spill the news.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the info Wonka.

Feb 5th sounds like a good date to me.

Ill be back on the thread tomorrow lookin for those pics if ur able to get them. When i worked in retail i remember BC having a tentative release date then the day it was announced it showed up in our system as 30 copies pending.

I guess the way it works has changed since then but if this is true news i guess we can expect a release date announcement after new years
Reply Quote
"Game boxes" = display cases game stop and other retailers use to garner pre-orders. Information coming from a guy who bought a $2300 gaming PC from dell.
Edited by Dontinquire on 12/30/2011 11:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
February 5th is a Sunday. I was skeptical at first but now I call bullsh*t.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Interesting.

I'll read this again tomorrow when I'm hungover.
Heading out, Happy New Years everyone.
Reply Quote
12/30/2011 11:26 PMPosted by Burnzor
February 5th is a Sunday. I was skeptical at first but now I call bullsh*t.

The whole "pictures later" is one of the oldest trolling in the book.
Reply Quote
This is absolutely false. If the game were ready, the industry would know as soon as it goes Gold (software finalized, discs being manufactured). We wouldn't have to wait for a retailer to spill the beans.
Reply Quote
In fact, I call him just at moment because I didn't expect these septical and negative comments and I began to fell very uncertain myself. And he told me at the phone that he and another coworker trolled me just because they were mad that I have stopped working there.

In reality, the only proof he had to give me was the "stupid retailler release date on the terminal" that he said. I know this is bull!@#$ and this means nothing.

I am stupid and I assume all the retaliations who will probably follow on my person.

I am sorry. I only wanted to spill the good news on the community.
Reply Quote
12/30/2011 11:40 PMPosted by sithis
"Game boxes" = display cases game stop and other retailers use to garner pre-orders. Information coming from a guy who bought a $2300 gaming PC from dell.

why should him buying a $2300 gaming pc make him any less legit? has nothing to do with what he is talking about. that said i dont believe him based on the fact that he has no proof not that he bought an expensive pc

no, dontinquire is saying HE bought a 2300 gaming pc from dell, which does in fact, make him legit.
Reply Quote
They say they have received the games last week and the street date on the boxes said "February 5th".

fixed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
hope this is true.
pics would be good tho
Reply Quote
12/30/2011 11:26 PMPosted by Dontinquire

I agree and believe that they aren't from Blizzard. Though I fail to see why your excessive money spending in the entertainment industry instead of buying cheaper products and helping people in need. Information coming from a guy who has never pre-ordered a game before.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]