Diablo® III

Just want to say....

85 Human Rogue
That I am suddenly very sympathetic to all those who have been waiting forever for this game. Until about 2 weeks ago, it was a bonus for getting a year of wow. But having grown bored of WoW due to real life friends not playing anymore, I started looking at the diablo stuff on here, and then got diablo 2. And now I can't stop playing.

I have only been waiting, in a meaningful way, for less than a week, and I already can't wait. At first I thought, meh, probably won't play it much, but now I see the endless replay value, and truly wish I had just pre ordered the CE, instead of getting a year of a game I won't play anymore once D3 comes out.

While not on a bad level, I love getting gear in WoW, I never have more fun in the game, than when I have a fresh 85 and am gearing him for whatever his purpose will be. Diablo is that times a million.

On a side note, I've seen a few posts on this forum and a few others with people already doing math, is this just being done with what we know from the tool tips, or are there other things already data mined, I was content before to let others do it for me, but now I have an urge to crunch my own numbers lol...
Reply Quote
then got diablo 2. And now I can't stop playing.

That's great. It's a really fun game isn't it? :)

I have only been waiting, in a meaningful way, for less than a week, and I already can't wait. At first I thought, meh, probably won't play it much, but now I see the endless replay value, and truly wish I had just pre ordered the CE, instead of getting a year of a game I won't play anymore once D3 comes out.

It's clear that you're saying you've grown distant from WoW and would rather play D3 now, but are you saying that you regret not being able to purchase the Collector's Edition for D3 and wish to do so? Or are you just simply stating that you would rather have just payed the cost of the Collector's Edition and not the WoW Annual Pass at all?

If it's the former, you can still acquire the D3 Collector's Edition regardless of your participation of the annual pass-- in fact, purchase of the D3 CE will add bonus credit with your annual pass participation in the form of more game time for WoW.

As stated here:

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/world-of-warcraft-annual-pass-faq

If you decide to purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition when it's available, and then choose to add your Collector's Edition license key to the Battle.net account associated with your existing World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion, you will receive all of the benefits associated with the Collector's Edition, plus receive four months of World of Warcraft game time which is eligible towards your 12-month subscription commitment. After you purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition you just need to input the product key into the Battle.net account associated with your World of Warcraft 12-month commitment and that account will then receive the next 4 months of World of Warcraft game time for free. For example, if you already had a month of game time on the associated World of Warcraft account when you input your Diablo III Collector's Edition product key, it would then be 5 months until your next subscription payment was due.

12/31/2011 04:17 AMPosted by Sasukekun
On a side note, I've seen a few posts on this forum and a few others with people already doing math, is this just being done with what we know from the tool tips, or are there other things already data mined, I was content before to let others do it for me, but now I have an urge to crunch my own numbers lol...

I'm really not sure as to what you're referring.

If it's data-mined information that's being shared and discussed, please remember that data-mining is against Blizzard's Terms of Use; thus it would be wise to not show affiliation with such actions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]