Diablo® III

-

-
Edited by Ghostlike#1944 on 5/17/2012 2:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Don't you have anything better to do than focus a lot on an unreleased game?
Reply Quote
12/31/2011 09:39 AMPosted by Ghostlike
Blizzard, you WERE a great company (see how I emphasized were)
Thanks for the clarification, the bold and caps didn't emphasize it already.
Reply Quote
Someone woke up grumpy and impatient.
Reply Quote
Blizzard has said the release date was in early 2012 and have not changed that stance yet, could we please at least wait until February or March before we start foaming at the mouth about Blizzard not having released the game?
Reply Quote
Do you sit there and shake a rattle with one hand while you pound away at the keyboard with the other?

Crybaby tantrums are awesome, thanks for the laugh!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/31/2011 10:19 AMPosted by Brock
could we please at least wait until February or March before we start foaming at the mouth about Blizzard not having released the game?

yes , yes we can.
Cant imagine the raging in forums if it really doesnt release.
would be really funny tho.
but i'd rather not have it :P
Reply Quote
i can say without a doubt that i dont understand your conclusion, but awesome dude! keep fighting the good fight, or whatever....

so the idea is drag custies along and make them swim in a pot of "wait till i say go?"
now i see how women can lead men on... its really that easy. wave something we want in our face and tell us we get it when they want us to have it. it def. worked on me the first couple times....

with age comes knowing there are others just like it out there, you just gotta go look for them.
i think the marketing team at blizz is also aware of this, i assume they are older than i am. so why give you time to find somewhere else to spend your money when they can just release their product? how is that a marketing strat that works? someone explain it to me plz, as im a man who is obviously suckered into this scam op knows about.
Reply Quote
D3 is 100% complete

I was unaware you are a Blizzard employee working with the Diablo 3 Development team. Say, can you do use a favour and tell us when the release date is?

FYI, I will always respect Blizzard for what they do with their games until they start releasing garbage.
Edited by Exclamatory on 12/31/2011 11:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Blizzard, you WERE a great company (see how I emphasized were)

lol. The 2011 VGAs just inducted them as gaming gods. It's a little soon to start using the past tense. I'd give it, oh... 20 more years.
Reply Quote
Here we go again. More run around from Blizzard just like with every !@#$ing thing they release. The beta (which was a %^-*ing demo, not a beta) showed that the game has been finished months ago. Yet, gamers are suck in the perpetual battle of wanting to know when the game will be released, and Blizzard beats around the bushes like always.

This !@#$ gets old. It really does. Blizzard, you WERE a great company (see how I emphasized were) that people respected and would wait for the release of your products, because us gamers knew you waited until it was perfect. Now, I don't feel that's the case. D3 is 100% complete, but you feel the need to keep people in suspense because you are Blizzard/Activision, nothing more.

The release of this game is being postponed right now strictly for marketing reasons, nothing else. They are making us wait because they can, not because they need to.

I bet you wish you had beta.
Reply Quote
Go read the BETA patch notes to get an idea of how finished the game is. Pretty sure it's not done. However, in 2 - 3 months it could be done!
Reply Quote
Ghostlike should make like a ghost and not exist.
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 1/4/2012 7:22 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]