Diablo® III

The true end boss for Diablo 3?

MVP - Technical Support
Personally. I never understood why people liked Rakanishu so much.

I always preferred Bishibosh. Every time I went through cold plains. every time. For any reason whatsoever, I would always, always, look for and kill Bishibosh.

I hope he makes a return. . .

Because no one muttered his name :)
Edited by Omega on 1/3/2012 10:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Bishibosh
Reply Quote
Personally. I never understood why people liked Rakanishu so much.

I always preferred Bishibosh. Every time I went through cold plains. every time. For any reason whatsoever, I would always, always, look for and kill Bishibosh.

I hope he makes a return. . .

Because no one muttered his name :)

Yeah they did. I remember the purple shaman that spawned in the Throne of Destruction saying "bish bosh" or maybe "pish posh" which is really close to Bishibosh.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
the lich king?
Reply Quote
Has anyone guessed Diablo?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
The true boss of D3 is Son's of the Lich King
Reply Quote
SPOILER ALERT!!!

ACT 1 BOSS - The Butcher

ACT 2 BOSS - Belial

ACT 3 BOSS - Azmodan

ACT 4 BOSS - Diablo (he will probably have merge with is two brother or something like this)
Reply Quote
View profile
"Not even death can save you from me"

Ironic that in his own death can't save him from getting his own !@# kicked by the nephalem for a third time.
Reply Quote
Farnham the drunk, resurrected!
Reply Quote
Wirt's... third leg?

...I'm sorry.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Reziarfg
Spawned from the very bowels of the skulking Stygian Beast who awakens only once every 1000 years to feed off the spawn of its own bile and pus, the Reziarfg is truly the most hideous and vile monster in all of the Three’s bestiary. It was once said that the Three did not always rule the darkness that beasts beyond thought swelled and slithered across the void. It is believed that some of these nightmares may still exist hidden deep with in the pitch of the abyss where even the darkness of the upper realms of hell seems like day. This is where Reziarfg lives.

http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/monsters/act5-reziarfg.shtml

there it is sorry for the spoiler
Reply Quote
I never ran into that monster though in D2.
Reply Quote
I believe that just before the big boss battle there will be a build up, smoke and clouds forming around in a twister like fashion (or more like the caterpillar in the cartoon version of Alice in wonderland for anyone that can remember.) and then a lightning bolt will strick the middle of the cloud, dispersing it, but we are still blinded by a white/reddish flash, then when everything clears, and the screen adjusts to normal brightness we will see.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY)
Skip to 15 seconds for the final boss of Diablo 3
Reply Quote
01/03/2012 01:16 PMPosted by SoulKiller
Rick Astley?

They should release the game now and have a rick-roll every time you come to something that's unbalanced or buggy.

PS do you have the song in your head now?

OMG Yes! lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Reziarfg is a monster that depending on the person from blizz you are talking to will say that they are in game but never been found or doesn't exist. it is G Fraizer backwards.
Reply Quote
After we beated them a few hundred times, if D3 lore is as good as the previous two, new boss names might get famous. To bring back too much is too much. If they have to come back I'd like to see them in hell, waiting to ambush us with their kind, empowered from hell miasmas. I want to see a place with even more gore than in the Butcher room.
Reply Quote
01/03/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Sei
If they have to come back I'd like to see them in hell, waiting to ambush us with their kind, empowered from hell miasmas

I like this idea, in either Hell or Inferno, there would be groups of monsters where leaders would be monsters from previous games.
Reply Quote
Grimace?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]