Diablo® III

The true end boss for Diablo 3?

The black soul stone will somehow fall into the wrong hands about midgame, you will search for it for an act or two, some demon will use it to either become super duuper powerful, or it will ressurect the 3 prime evils and you will have a final showdown eventually destroying the black soulstone and closing hell for good.

I just made this up, but if it actually plays out like this..... YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!! lol =P
Reply Quote
Final boss is a big demonic sloth...so cute, but so deadly. Sloths, the gatekeepers of hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqio2G_Ra6g
Edited by Adam on 1/3/2012 6:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
wirt!

or

cain!

or

dare i say.... farnham the drunk
Reply Quote
its edward and jacob in some disgusting twisted sparkling wolf combination.
Reply Quote
01/02/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Jahramiah
It's Chuck Norris.

Impossible to beat. They would implement this guy in inferno when we start beating it with our eyes closed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
N'zoth?

Wrong game?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Homer Simpson
Reply Quote
Manbearpig
Reply Quote
15 Human Warrior
The Seven Horsemen
Reply Quote
01/02/2012 10:13 PMPosted by KaRnAgE
RAKANISHU

Lol, that was great
Reply Quote
Bishibashiok.
Reply Quote
So what you are saying is that Clay Aiken will be the final boss...............*shudders*
Reply Quote
I'm hoping it's Justin Beiber. I really want to kill him.
Reply Quote
Elements of the final Act including the last boss are already known. Let's just say Blizz's new lore fascination with The Dragon (The Prime Evil) might come into play. And they didn't give a tour of Heaven in the Book of Cain for the lulz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]