Diablo® III

Macro Farming?

I am not sure if I was seeing it or not. I didn't bother to remember both names (remembered one though).

Both occasions I ran into Wizards by themselves (Only them and I in the game). And immediately upon getting into the game I receive an ACCEPT/DECLINE notification for SK.

So nothing to odd yet, lucky me right? Well the weird part is, once I got to the defeating the summoned minions, the Wizard would just logout prior to downing the SK.

And both times they both logged out in the same position.

If this is already going on in BETA, I'd be a bit concerned for what LIVE will bring.
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 1/4/2012 7:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
The golden skeletons just before Leoric are the highest level mooks in the beta. They don't drop as much as Leoric, but they take less time to kill. And by logging out, you can start a new game just before Leoric's throne room, making them very easy to farm. They are also the only enemies in the beta that can drop Amulets.
Reply Quote
asians will crack this game. its only a matter of time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]