Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Beta Invite

60 Blood Elf Death Knight
Welcome to the club
Reply Quote
It could be worse, you could be the only one NOT allowed to play.
Reply Quote
01/01/2012 05:30 PMPosted by SPAMMMMMM
don't worry man you're not missing much
Reply Quote
You haven't figured it out by now? They hate you..... Someone had to say it.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
let join the fun
Reply Quote
"Soon"
Reply Quote
Ok First of all let me just say you are unlucky my friend, but to shed some light on the situation i did buy a new video card and next day get an invite. :), Second to those Who think your not missing out on anything or the beta is useless let me say this.
I have had tons OF fun on this beta so far, finding bugs, exploits and just playing with the graphics and exploring the dugeons and crafting systems etc. and at the same time i can say they're have been Tons of problems they have had with the beta, especially lag issues. sound drivers have caused stuttering as well as just specific cards, theyve had a problem where people on windows 7 64 bit couldnt install the game and still have to do workarounds. if you think they could solve these issues on their own then your an idiot. there is no way on there own the could test every combination of machine which is why they released the beta. And with the amount of errors,issues, and balances needed i wouldnt be suprised if they pushed the release another couple of months back
Reply Quote
01/01/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Draken
How do I get in? Seriously. I have tried everything. Sending in the System Specifications for my computer multiple times, sending an email to Blizzard with my resume of Video Game betas, entering into the Diabeards, entering into multiple contests, etc. Is there something that I am missing or am I just really really unlucky?

You may need to CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Warlock
i know how you feel, I too have been trying to get into the beta test. I was in WoW beta, and feel great that i was a part of helping that game become what it was. For some beta is just fun, other's take it seriously, I am somewhere in the middle. Beta is great for knowing what to expect before the game come's out, and you do get a jump start on knowing the mechanic's and gameplay experience before it come's out. Having input and being able to help steer developer's in the right direction to help the game be the best it can be is a cool thing, esp. for hardcore gamer's.
in the meantime there is wow which i just came back to, and it is a bit disappointing in comparison to what it was, but still fun, we have Skyrim, SWtoR, lot's of other cool beta's out there, and Diablo 3, frankly i'm getting a bit annoyed with waitng for so long for this game to come out, and that is a good reason to want into beta...

Anyhow, good luck Draken.

-Clover :)
Reply Quote
You can't be a hardcore Diablo fan for 10+ years and get in the beta duh!
Reply Quote
01/03/2012 03:47 PMPosted by QuevoJones
How do I get in? Seriously. I have tried everything. Sending in the System Specifications for my computer multiple times, sending an email to Blizzard with my resume of Video Game betas, entering into the Diabeards, entering into multiple contests, etc. Is there something that I am missing or am I just really really unlucky?

AWESOME, now that made me laugh.
Reply Quote
01/01/2012 05:30 PMPosted by SPAMMMMMM
don't worry man you're not missing much

You know how angry that statement makes people who have been foaming at the mouth for this game?
Reply Quote
The beta is fun, and its great to see the game / classes early. However the 'beta' part is a bit lacking as I haven't really run into a single bug. I know they are doing backend testing on the AH ect,.. so thats good but the game seems pretty polished already. There are a few niggling items such as health regen popping +0, as well as a few other small things. I think the holdup is just due to Korea.
Reply Quote
Everyone needs to stop trying to get into beta and start trying to get the game... Honestly now.... Let's not push to get an hour of game play rather then getting the whole thing....
Edited by Sarkado on 1/3/2012 5:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Its a beta its not supposed to be the whole game.
Reply Quote
01/03/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Royalchaos
Its a beta its not supposed to be the whole game.

I guess you haven't participated in too many betas in your day.
Reply Quote

HAHAHAHA LMFAO!

You are out of minerals; insufficient vespene gas might be a problem as well :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]