Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Beta Invite

85 Undead Rogue

In 15 years I want to look back and say "hey, yea! I was a Diablo 3 beta tester".

Honestly, its not really that much of a special honor. I forget to this day that I was part of the Starcraft 2 beta, and that was nowhere near 15 years ago
Reply Quote
65 Human Paladin
i'm tired of hearing people say "you're not missing much" maybe you guys don't think so, but if that is the case then give me your damn beta! I've waited 12 years for this game so even 5 minutes of gameplay and a chance to change something about it would be amazing!
Reply Quote
Interesting seeing all of the "you're not missing much" and "the beta isn't all that great" from people who say they don't play it much after they've spent x amount of hours on it...

...if this is the case, why don't they make the keys transferable so when people tire of it, OTHERS can log hours into the beta to their hearts content?

It would give players the chance to pass it on once they are done and allow others to get in without having to hope for a 1 in 100,000 raffle, while giving Blizzard nearly 24/7 Beta testing information.

I mean, how many people are sitting with Beta keys and not actually playing at all any more...

Am I missing something here, or does this seem obscenely easy to implement?
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior
01/01/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Nastydude
don't worry man you're not missing much

I really hate hearing this.

It's not that I feel like im missing out because I dont have the beta.

In 15 years I want to look back and say "hey, yea! I was a Diablo 3 beta tester".

I want to be part of this group and have that status because it's important to me and because Diablo is the game that I care about above all. The Lore, Story, Heroes, Angels, Demons, Sanctuary... I really am passionate about it all, and I want to look back and be able to tell people that I was a D3 Beta Tester.

Dont underplay something that I want so VERY dearly.

Your not the only one dude. Join the /fail banwagon.
Reply Quote
why do people have to bad mouth other people that obviously love a game and just want to be part of the experience of helping make it great
Edited by Timmae on 1/3/2012 8:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
Honestly dude, you aren't missing ANYTHING. Trust me i have all classes level 13..boring. But im grateful i got too play:)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I Would love to get invited into these great adventures with the developers testing your skills, and looking for them bugs.
Reply Quote
Maybe some enterprising person should create a Diablo 3 social network site to share their Beta keys with other people. That would put those 3rd party sites out of business that are selling beta time for $30 a day or more.

Just a thought from a beta deprived player patiently waiting at the at the Starting Line while waiting for someone to fire the Starter's Pistol.

GO GO GO GO!
Reply Quote
Ha AbsolutelY record breaking.... those numbers gotta hit the halfway mark of the earths population?!;P but seriously. a TOn of people

and if you get bored of killing !@#$, then by god go play hello kitty island adventure. This game needs to be done now. they've advertised the different ranks of purchases you can get.
i think i might get the collectors addition, i've played all 3 diablos all my life.
01/01/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Draken
They just need to hint at a release date and put up preorders and mark my words, we will have record numbers.
Edited by Wreck on 1/3/2012 10:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
hi i just want to have an answer why Philippines can't join the sweepstakes and other beta giveaways? where infact we don't have any restrictions or government issues... reply from D3 fans and blizzard personnel are appreciated. Thanks and good for the people had an invitation to play the game. I envy you guys...
Reply Quote
Well my best advice would be to take these next few steps...

1. Go to your local gentlemens club.
2. Convince your local exotic dancer to go home with you.
3. Contract the std of your choice, prefalbly the one that can be treated with a shot.
4. Take your newly found friend to your local tattoo parlor and have her stage name tattooed on your lower back.
5. Take a photograph of your freshly engraved ink
6. Send a email with your doctors report and photograph to blizzard

If this does not get you into the beta, then my friend, maybe it is just not for you at this time of your life.
Reply Quote
Have relations with a blizzard janitor!!!
Reply Quote
http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/careers/directory.html#region=Global

get a job and hf with beta access
Reply Quote
Wow I leave for a few days and I see either outrage, sympathy, or that I should go have sex. I have patience if I see no other solution. This was a last ditch effort that I knew would not succeed and did not. Now I will go play Deus Ex: Human Revolution, some custom games on Starcraft 2, League of Legends, and Dota2.
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Hunter
01/04/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Draken
Dota2.

DotA2? Well there's your problem! All your beta luck belong to Dota2!
Reply Quote
01/04/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Draken
Wow I leave for a few days and I see either outrage, sympathy, or that I should go have sex. I have patience if I see no other solution. This was a last ditch effort that I knew would not succeed and did not. Now I will go play Deus Ex: Human Revolution, some custom games on Starcraft 2, League of Legends, and Dota2.

Trollloool...this mfker had DotA2 beta and he's on the no d3 beta qq bandwagon! That is just rich.

But you know what's funny, after watching youtube vids, I am not even interested in the DotA2 beta, it's just like d3, probably worse. I am not dying to play a lesser version of dota with 1/2 the heroes, I got the original with all the heroes lmao
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]