Diablo® III

console gaming in the future.

Make consoles like xbox and PS just an added disk drive on your pc. this would make sense because really the xbox and ps3 are just a waste of space and cost as much as computers when they first release. would make it way easier and also then you can have a pc dedicated to console gaming and 1 to pc gaming. ei one at the main tv and one at the comp desk
Reply Quote
Well the Playstation 9 will be out soon enough and its supposed to tap directly into your adrenal glands. Here's a promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rSchSyYdH4
Reply Quote
wait.
what does this have to do with diablo 3
Reply Quote
01/04/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Zipter
Make consoles like xbox and PS just an added disk drive on your pc. this would make sense because really the xbox and ps3 are just a waste of space and cost as much as computers when they first release. would make it way easier and also then you can have a pc dedicated to console gaming and 1 to pc gaming. ei one at the main tv and one at the comp desk

So what you are suggestion is that people spend around 500-600 dollars for a computer to hook up to their TV then buy a software pack that will let you play PS3 and XBOX 360 games??? Funny I already have that. It's called an XBOX 360 and PS3, and they both cost less then my computer did.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
this just in: YOUR XBOX AND PS3 ARE NOT MAGICAL GAME BOXES

THERES A COMPUTER IN THARRRRRRRRRRR
Reply Quote
Well the Playstation 9 will be out soon enough and its supposed to tap directly into your adrenal glands. Here's a promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rSchSyYdH4

That can't possibly be 2078. That guy is too skinny
Reply Quote
01/04/2012 10:50 AMPosted by sithis
also what they need to do is just have consoles have the ability to upgrade parts if you choose like a pc.

No they need to leave it the way it is, Like how my xbox has had a 6-7 year life thus far for 400$ and i have been able to play every game that has come out for it. While i had to buy a new desktop in 2004, 2008, as well as a new laptop in 2007 and 2009 and getting a new laptop this year... And i buy gaming computers so they do not come cheep.

In the last 6-7 years i have spent thousands on computers, addons, ram, graphics cards and this does not include all the games i bought. but in the past 6-7 years i have had 1 xbox 360. While the computer gives a better experience the xbox costs far less.

in addition i would have had to spend x2 this to play the newest games with my wife, but with with xbox 360 i pop in a game and turn on a second controller and boom co-op. their is also the fact that you can buy used games for consoles.

Don't get me wrong at heart i am a HUGE FREAKING COMPUTER FAN thats why i spend so much money on them and i am getting a new one. but personal bias opinion aside i have to say xbox makes gaming easier and cheaper.
Edited by Luthorin on 1/4/2012 11:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
this just in: YOUR XBOX AND PS3 ARE NOT MAGICAL GAME BOXES

THERES A COMPUTER IN THARRRRRRRRRRR

Yes correct it's a type of electronic device that uses computer chips to function. But these computers are filtered into Types. and this thread is about what electron device we would rather play on a Console or a PC.
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
it has nothing to do with D3 but at this point anything that is to do with D3 is about dates it seems so i would rather discuss random thoughts and cause a real discussion rather then speculate about what soon and early mean
Reply Quote
I will think about this soon. Possibly early next week.
Reply Quote
lol
did you happen to read the OP? this is what i am saying
Reply Quote
haha no way would microsoft and sony let that happen. they will push a product for the pc in order to be allowed to play their games.
Reply Quote
for example, i dont think that they will be nearly as profitable businesses but they will try as best as they can to hold on and it will take forever to get them all the way out.
Reply Quote
lol well lets put it this way. if you want to milk the profits, if you were in control of xbox and this was happening what would you do? I for one would make sure in order to play my games.....xbox only games for sure.... you have to buy something made by us in order to use the game on your comp. ei a disk drive. but who i am to talk lets hear what you think the most profitable way to hold on is for consoles
Reply Quote
- ANZ
01/05/2012 12:40 AMPosted by Glock
PC is the console gaming of the future

You are awesome.

No joking, you are awesome.

No signature.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]