Diablo® III

console gaming in the future.

you act like we as consumers control how we can use this content. well if this was the case i would be able to pop in a xbox disc into my pc right now and play it without any modifications.
Reply Quote
- ANZ
you act like we as consumers control how we can use this content. well if this was the case i would be able to pop in a xbox disc into my pc right now and play it without any modifications.

I'm pretty sure software already exists that allows you to do these things.

I wouldn't suggest them though, because to my knowledge they are illegal.

No signature.
Reply Quote
yes it is possible but not without modifications.....or illegal something or another
Edited by Zipter on 1/5/2012 12:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
you are missing the point
i am suggesting for them to make more money they come out with a device you buy to install on your pc in order to play the games. the money would be from this device that is Required to use these certain games ei xbox or playstation, not from the games themselves
Edited by Zipter on 1/5/2012 12:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
we are agreeing on that point. PC = universal gaming device or UGD lol
Reply Quote
because they wouldnt be allowed to make that game for "PC" it would come out on Xdrive or something hahaha they force you into buying the device if you want to play the game

just a suggestion as a business model in the late stages when consoles are dying out because of computer superiority.
Edited by Zipter on 1/5/2012 1:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
agreed, and so will companies that are losing on this switch

lets say computers win and no one buys a console but 2/5 of the best games come out for a drive you need to buy. would you buy it?
Edited by Zipter on 1/5/2012 1:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
well they can make contracts with certain developers and make sure that the content is only released for the device, for example games that release only on xbox
Reply Quote
not preventing, helping finance the transition with the loss of all the console sales they can buffer with the drive sales and eventually blend it all to pc....
Reply Quote
but it will happen if they get paid a lot to make it exclusively for the drive
Reply Quote
anywayz, glad we are in agreement that pc will take over zeee world
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
01/04/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Zipter
would make it way easier and also then you can have a pc dedicated to console gaming and 1 to pc gaming. ei one at the main tv and one at the comp desk

A PC dedicated to console gaming...you mean like a console?
A PC dedicated to PC gaming...you mean like a PC?

Yup, this is definitely the dumbest thread I've read today.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]