Diablo® III

Diablo running slow...

100 Draenei Death Knight
So yea I play Skyrim on my PC with the setting all the way up with no slow down and i get BAD tearing with d3...

Anyone else?
Edited by Destructus on 1/5/2012 6:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
So yea I play Skyrim on my PC with the setting all the way up with no slow down and i get BAD tearing with d3...

Anyone else?

Check the video options in D3. Make sure you're not running at more hertz than what your monitor/tv can display, it should say what it can display on the back.

-Sabin
www.DarkRevolutionGaming.com
Reply Quote
There's an issue with D3 beta where the first time it loads an asset there's a stutter that has to do with it trying to acquire an asset it already has. If this is ongoing or constant though, then it sounds like something else.
Reply Quote

Anyone else?

Check the video options in D3. Make sure you're not running at more hertz than what your monitor/tv can display, it should say what it can display on the back.

-Sabin
www.DarkRevolutionGaming.com

Or enable V-synch - that synchs frequency and framerate, thereby removing tearing.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Im an idiot i diidnt have vsync on.... FOOL!

thx guys
Edited by Destructus on 1/5/2012 7:07 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]