Diablo® III

I need a release date/ booking holidays

Hey Blizzard, I plan on spending the week of release playing diablo 3. my plan is to get my girlfriend and best friend who werent planning on buying D3 to both buy the collectors edition and have my friend stay over for the week to play D3 and have some good times. I however need to book my holidays and my work needs to know when im taking off. So I need a release date by friday or else my plans will fall threw and chances are my gf and my best friend wont be buying collectors editions after all since we wont have this week to spend together playing the game...

thank you
Reply Quote
Through.
Reply Quote
Hey Blizzard, I plan on spending the week of release playing diablo 3. my plan is to get my girlfriend and best friend who werent planning on buying D3 to both buy the collectors edition and have my friend stay over for the week to play D3 and have some good times. I however need to book my holidays and my work needs to know when im taking off. So I need a release date by friday or else my plans will fall threw and chances are my gf and my best friend wont be buying collectors editions after all since we wont have this week to spend together playing the game...

thank you

Blizzard can't give you want they do not have. They don't just answer random forum theads with critical, the world is demanding this, information because you need to make plans for yoru girlfriend and friend. They are a gaming company, not a genie.
Reply Quote
my GF wants the wings on her character
Reply Quote
anyone have any official info?
Reply Quote
Yes, it's been pushed back to early 2013.
Reply Quote
LOL
Reply Quote
- ANZ
01/04/2012 05:49 PMPosted by KhaydarinXxX
anyone have any official info?

Yep:

Soon-ish™

No signature.
Reply Quote
01/04/2012 05:50 PMPosted by CptnWaffles
Yes, it's been pushed back to early 2013.

if it has thats fine as i get 3 more weeks holidays as of june, I however only have 1 more week between now and then so if its gonna be released between now and june I'd like to know
Reply Quote
01/04/2012 05:50 PMPosted by TCPMathmick
Soon-ish™

Diablo 3
Reply Quote
I lol'd at quite a few of these posts, including the OP.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
01/04/2012 05:58 PMPosted by KhaydarinXxX
if it has thats fine as i get 3 more weeks holidays as of june, I however only have 1 more week between now and then so if its gonna be released between now and june I'd like to know

The answer is Soon. It's always Soon. There is no official date of release at this time. There is no "pushed back" status. There is speculation and rumor based on pre-order dates that vary wildly. Blizzard isn't going to answer you just because you need to schedule vacation. I'm sorry that sucks, but it's the honest truth. Schedule it using an educated guess, or don't.

Cheers.
Edited by Iraxia on 1/4/2012 7:19 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]