Diablo® III

Here is some truth.

It fascinates me how some whine about the game not being released yet. I bet most of these individuals will be the first to complain if the game is buggy or something is not just right on release. With that said, this game is important to Blizzard as well as the community; a lot is riding on this title and if Blizzard has a reason to delay we either need to trust their judgment or go play something else. I for one find no fault with Blizzard as of yet. The reason why they have not given a release date is the very reason why we see so much BS about why the game is not released yet. Beta is being played and they are making changes this late into the game (the process); this tells me that they are still taking feedback. To me, this is a good thing.

In other words, some want their cake and eat it too...I say, grow up...there is always a price to pay!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
patience is an overrated virtue in light of the overall shortage of time.

edit: better phrasing
Edited by Kangaxx on 1/4/2012 11:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/04/2012 11:08 PMPosted by Kangaxx
to hell with patience! every minute i wait is a minute i speed closer to death.

Haha, I like this!
Reply Quote
still waiting up~~~
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]