Getting bored of WoW

85 Worgen Rogue
What is the release date?
Reply Quote
Release date is Dec 21, 2012 when the world ends sorry :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
20/12/11 was SWTOR release date :D

I got bored of WoW after 6 or 7 years but most other MMO's sucked, but despite not being a star wars fan I am really liking SWTOR and haven't logged on WoW in over a month since early access.

Playing SWTOR till something better comes along :) but there are a few good things coming like Reckoning and The Secret World in February and April as well as Diablo 3 before the end of March so not as if theres not alot to do atm haha. Add to that my 189 steam games and I pretty much am overwhelmed with stuff to do.

I got yearly sub for WoW and am eagerly waiting on SC2 Zerg xpac too on top of diablo.
Edited by Sundara on 1/4/2012 11:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
The only MMO I've seen that's better than WoW is Rift. It truly is a better game but the population SUUUCKS. Queues take forever, and they are being cheap by spreading servers too thin and making more lower-bandwidth servers rather than less bigger ones with a more dense player base.
Reply Quote
February 31st.
Reply Quote
MVP
Soon™.
Reply Quote
November 23rd, 2004, of course.
Reply Quote

Also Rift is mediocre at best. Better if you're bored of WoW, but still not better than WoW.
Reply Quote
- ANZ
01/05/2012 12:18 AMPosted by Sixen
Soon™

This guy knows his stuff.

No signature.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]