Diablo® III

So is "Titan" going to be "Sanctuary Online"?

90 Dwarf Priest
After watching the retrospective video, I beleive it hints at the fact that the next big MMO that Blizzard do could very well be "Sanctuary Online", essentially "World of Diablo", with a 3D version of the Diablo 3 engine used to bring the world to life just like they used a modified version of the Warcraft 3 engine for WOW.

I know they have stated that the next MMO will not be an established IP, but what if they just said that to throw us off the scent?

I for one would play it!

/discuss.
Reply Quote
Titan is sci-fi themed.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
blizzard said titan isn't an existing franchise and that it is completely new...

but they also say SK isn't holding d3 back, and a blue also said that the anniversary celebration would be early this week... wednesday is generally considered middle of the week where im from

well einstein did say "time is relative" :P
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
My reaction to this thread title was similar to when a reporter once asked Jim Mora Sr. about the Playoffs.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
But surely it would be on the cards eventually? Perhaps as thier 3rd MMO? After Titan, Warcraft 4 and THEN Diablo Online? Heres hoping!
Reply Quote
01/04/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Wendel
Also it is rumored to be an FPS...

"What do you do when you are a person like me, when you are born to play FPS? I guess there is nothing to do but play FPS." -FPS Doug
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]