Diablo® III

Content Update Please, Maybe.

Okay, just kinda throwing this out there, but aside from the RMAH, we haven't had a real content update with May of 2011, when they updated us on the runestones. I would like to know what new and cool stuff has been added, amended, or changed (other that the implementation of the RMAH) especially since there are numerous poeple out there saying the the whole issue with the South Korea is not the real issue behind the delay.

I mean I do feel at this point Blizzard needs to either give us something to go "ooh that makes sense as to the delay" or get over South Korea and put the game out.

Going through the forums it really looks like Fans (which in this case means customers) are going to go nutz n a bad way, and right now the general feel is that Blizzard is only making it worse by not saying anything official.
Reply Quote
Just release date me already...
Reply Quote
I would like to know what new and cool stuff has been added, amended, or changed (other that the implementation of the RMAH) especially since there are numerous poeple out there saying the the whole issue with the South Korea is not the real issue behind the delay.

I think we all would, but I don't think it really matters that much because...

01/04/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Bashiok
This can only end in disappointment. When a final decision is rendered and game still isn't released, finally people will realize the two weren't linked, as stated. But then the game still won't be out, so still no one is happy. I suppose those are just the ups and downs you have to expect when following something so closely.

Whether we know what's going on or we don't doesn't change the fact that they're still working on it. Knowing that they're working on it is good enough for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]