Diablo® III

Great Game

This is the best game ever made. Its hard to see all the little details when watching, but after playing each class 5 times over in each beta release, I can say it is pure perfection. Every single class feels like what it is. For example, the barbarian feels like a barbarian when you play him, and the other classes have their own appropriate feel as well. Also, this new skill system forces you to play your character in all of his or her aspects (offense, defense, nuke skill, ect..). The lag issue is much less of a problem in patch 15. All the little surprises and easter eggs laying around keep the game and storyline very interesting. Almost the entirety of play is focused on fighting mobs so boredom rarely occurs. Crafting seems simple enough. I hate crafting personally, but this is as simple as I have ever seen it. I might try to get into it just because its not very complex and boring. Although there isn't much chat, people are forgetting that hell is going to feel almost impossible while inferno is going to make people rage quit. At this point, people will chat quite a bit.

Also, I wanted to make a point that the beta users flipped out while waiting a few days for patch 15. There were delays and people were going insane in the beta forum area. Keep in mind, its because of how addicted we've all become to beta. And this is just 1/3 of Act 1. Its nothing new either, beta users just play all the characters to level 13, then start all over and level up other normal or hardcore characters. Its repetitive but the game is that good. Luckily, new patches keep it interesting.

Just saying, what's going to happen after May 15. The whole gaming community is going to be all over this.
Reply Quote
50 Worgen Hunter
The game still has lots of work to be done.. A lot....
Edited by Farfrombliss on 3/23/2012 3:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
it's a good game, the story is a major improvement. More unique content would have made it a great game. 8.0 by my ratings after the wow it's d3 wore off.
Reply Quote
You have seen all the content? Lets remember not to go out of the ARPG genre with our expectations now. Jesus today's gaming world is coming to a true apocalypse. If a game isn't perfect or CoD it gets like 6 scores from "professional reviewers" while CoD never changes and only adds graphics, new maps, and new generation guns. CoD games still get 9 and 10. I also like when games are complete !@#$, but get a 10 because they are trying something new. Its like people reward companies for trying unless they have made a good game then they are crucified from onward.

Rating this game as a whole based on the beta or any bits of information is silly. IGN will continue their I'm a bad boy streak and give it a 4/10, but seriously... I have grown so tired of the video game rating system as there is no clear definition of what it is scored for.
Reply Quote
95 Human Mage
Glad to see someone is excited :)
Reply Quote
03/23/2012 03:19 AMPosted by Captain
Its hard to see all the little details when watching, but after playing each class 5 times over in each beta release, I can say it is pure perfection.

I suspect you have gone insane.

03/23/2012 05:36 AMPosted by Rey
If a game isn't perfect or CoD it gets like 6 scores from "professional reviewers" while CoD never changes and only adds graphics, new maps, and new generation guns. CoD games still get 9 and 10.

Review sites basically get bribes, you know.

That's what happens when you make a living reviewing games but the people paying you are the companies advertising the games you are reviewing.
Reply Quote
03/23/2012 03:23 AMPosted by Farfrombliss
The game still has lots of work to be done.. A lot....

oh yea? like what exactly?
Reply Quote
84 Draenei Mage
Ok, I am an old gamer (62) and have played DI, DII and now DIII. I was a WoW bata tester and have tried numerous other online games.

I like the simple controls and the graphics are smooth and clear.

Keep up the good work Blizzard!
Reply Quote
03/23/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Lõri
Glad to see someone is excited :)

This i get excited when i log in. Friggin love the game. It's just frustrating sometimes lol. Oh well they said "you will die" and i'm dying... I can't complain.

/sips coffee
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]