Diablo® III

Welcome! Please Read First Before Posting.

(Sticky / Locked)

Hey guys im from Christchurch New Zealand, how is everybody??
- ANZ
04/09/2012 11:36 PMPosted by CoNgY
So that mean it would be almost the 16th for kiwis for the server to be up

If my Timezone memory serves me right (it's totally unreliable), NZ is +12 I think?

That would put it at 7pm on the 15th. Still not too bad a deal if you are getting it on release date.

It sounds pretty bad that you can't play at midnight, but its still fair because everyone (on NA at least) starts at the same time. I feel that it's a better deal, personally, since we get to start while we're still awake and not half-asleep.

I'm a bit jealous of WA to be honest, they get a whole afternoon. =P
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    [TCP]Mathmick - Most Valuable Poster
    http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/36798 - The Most Valuable Poster program info

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFiAhu1ONKs&t=5m40s
Another hey from shaky ol' Christchurch NZ :)

Cant wait for the 15th, have already arranged a 5 day weekend! (and yes, my boss did look at me sideways!)
85 Troll Hunter
Finally! Thankyou, huge fanbase here in NZ right from the start.
Hi everyone,

from Liverpool, NSW. Looking forward to May 15th :-)
Cannot wait for the 15th (LA time if need be) !!
Hi all!

Melbournian here, been following D3 well since it was announced in 2008. Cannot wait!! Have collectors edition but will probably buy online as well if I can't play on release!
Woot Woot Downloading D3 Digital Version getting ready for release date

FROM SYDNEY!
Edited by D3BETA on 4/10/2012 4:04 AM PDT
Thank you for this specific Australian and NZ section of the forums.
As an Australian I can't really see the need for a special Australian section. But I won't be complaining. It will be a nice place we can come together and get Aus/NZ D3 games going. (As in finding people to Co-Op with.

So it's all good.
Really can't wait for this game. Looks really good. Unfortunately, I haven't played D1 or D2. So D3 will be literally my first time experiencing this legendary game. It will certainly be exciting and a good challenge!

May 15th!
04/11/2012 05:00 AMPosted by Immortàl
Thank you for this specific Australian and NZ section of the forums.As an Australian I can't really see the need for a special Australian section. But I won't be complaining. It will be a nice place we can come together and get Aus/NZ D3 games going. (As in finding people to Co-Op with.

ANZ Gamers: "Yay! Diablo 3!"
Blizzard: "You have to pay more for the game."
ANZ Gamers: "That sucks. What do we get in return? Can we have our own servers?"
Blizzard: "Soon."
ANZ Gamers: "Well, what can we have while we wait?"
Blizzard: "Here. Have your own little corner in the Forums."

This made me laugh because it's exactly how I feel about all this. I doubt I'll be buying the game at this point, the 200ms ping is unacceptable and to pay an extra $20 for a lesser experience? Ludicrous.
Hi Everyone. NZ here
Bring on the 15th! Can't wait!
have stopped playing all other games to give me arm an rsi break before the 15th!
Hi everyone

Auckland here. Unfortunately can't play on the 15th due to university (stupid masters) so I have to wait till the 19th of June before I can fire up my copy. Sad times.
Camden Aus here. fair few out my way pumped for the release
Yeah the 200+ ms ping is a bummer, but it's not the first time us ANZ's have been spat at on the internet ^^ We'll live though.
Oh and as for the extra price... Don't we pay extra for every game we play? The way our government taxes games is ridiculous.
Hi all

From Melbourne
never played wow or star craft but spent alot of time on diablo 2 back in the day really looking forward to release date hopefully the pvp is really good
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]