Diablo® III

Diablo III Class Short Stories- Updated

(Sticky)

Once you read the WD story, you will know that he is not the hero we play; however, our hero makes an appearance.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I'd just like to say that you guys have gone above and beyond with the lore for Diablo 3. My favorite part of this series has always been the story, and it's great seeing further into the world of Sanctuary. The short stories so far are excellent, and a very nice touch as I eagerly await release. I look forward to the wizard story and further continuation of the saga, in D3 and beyond.
Reply Quote
The wizard story blew my little socks off at the possibilities of who one of the people could have been :O - plus it has made me like the wizard more than I did originally
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Any chance that I can kill the old mage leader in "Firefly"? I will love to do it over and over again, plus, able to torture him and make him to cry out in misery will be more appreciate.
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Taursullina
Any chance that I can kill the old mage leader in "Firefly"? I will love to do it over and over again, plus, able to torture him and make him to cry out in misery will be more appreciate.
Indeed. Li-Ming: "This is for Isendra!"

Personally I love noticing all the new (minor) background details that were riddled about.
Reply Quote
is that the real names of the characters?
Reply Quote
04/24/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Nethaera
zombie flavored cookie! ;)
I LOVE THOSE
Reply Quote
it's the wrong quote from a fictional story? I could ask the author if they were inspired by the "original" quote, but given that this is a work of fiction, I believe they are permitted to shape it however serves their purpose.

except the original quote reflects actual material relations between elastic behavior and rupture stresses while the other is, in my opinion, nonsense
Reply Quote
07/01/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Patar
it's the wrong quote from a fictional story? I could ask the author if they were inspired by the "original" quote, but given that this is a work of fiction, I believe they are permitted to shape it however serves their purpose.

except the original quote reflects actual material relations between elastic behavior and rupture stresses while the other is, in my opinion, nonsense

The other makes plenty of sense, it means that if you allow even a little corruption within you then you in effect lose any control over your life when your master (be it greed or a literal evil) comes calling.

The original is obviously about the ability to adapt will allow you to survive difficult situations.
Edited by Brokenstorm#1880 on 7/29/2012 9:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I really quite enjoyed the whole book "Heroes Rise: Darkness Falls" the first one about the Demon hunter: Valla was my favorite (the fact that I am a DH adds to the love :) that story was a little scary at one point which is something that I never experience in a book. Well made by all the various authors. :D
Reply Quote
Can we expect a short story for the Crusader? I'd love to see one.
Reply Quote
I was searching for these stories, read all of them before the original launch. Was hoping I could find one about the crusader as well.

Will there ever be an update with the crusaders story?
Reply Quote
go away..we dont want your kind here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]