Diablo® III

List of Life-on-Hit for Wizards

I have searched and searched, to no avail. Would anyone here know which spells crit the most?
It seems everyone has been talking about the wicked winds and in the past living lightning.
Try and explain it in non rocket science terms for the more non mathematical peeps? Thanks a bunch in adv!

I tried to answer your question but it made my head hurt and i was forced to delete my post.

Anyway, i think you already answered it when you said "wicked wind".
Edited by Dragonfly#1941 on 7/5/2012 10:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1. Does the CM procs and arcane on crit use the same modifiers?

2. Does the DOT effect of frozen mist (frost nova) stacks?

3. Does the DOT (damage patches) of meteor stack?

4. About Shocking Aspect. What is the loh modifier? Can you get crits (i.e. arcane power/cm procs)?
Reply Quote
@balam

1. Probably

2. Probably

3. Yes

4. No idea, Probably (Magic Weapon - Electrify does, so...)
Edited by Dragonfly#1941 on 7/6/2012 1:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
By the way the number for Shock Pulse/Piercing Orb has changed to 50% now.
Reply Quote
Just ran some tests with a weapon that has +100 LoH on Wicked wind.
If I let it run the full duration, I get 300% Hp.
It's 25% per tick (50% per second) per target, and not 10%
Edited by Aranthys#2694 on 7/6/2012 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just ran some tests with a weapon that has +100 LoH on Wicked wind.
If I let it run the full duration, I get 500% Hp.
It's 25% per tick (50% per second) per target, and not 10%

Twister's procs rate was nerfed, then un-nerfed or something. If you didn't notice, a lot of melee builds have Twister in them now because of the un-nerfed procs. I don't remember when it was nerfed though, but it has been un-nerfed at 1.0.3 apparently.
Reply Quote
Chain Lightning: 16.5% per target hit > for me it's ~8.25% per hit, not 16,5% per hit.
Shock Pulse: > 50% per hit

Edit.: Gonna run more tests this weekend.
Reply Quote
Living Lightning was unnerfed, too, it seems. I get about 10% per tick per target (Quite hard to check unfortunately :/)

Regarding desintegrate, the right numbers are definately those of Dekkar.
Ran the tests with a 1.0 weapon to ensure I wasn't doing 2 ticks due to a weapon that is too fast (remember : 1 tick depends on the speed of your weapon, a slow weapon makes it easier to get the right numbers)
Reply Quote
This really needs stickied. Having to find it again and again is getting annoying.
Reply Quote
Bumped yet again. Sticky this please!
Reply Quote
sticky! this is the only useful thread in this forum. STICKY ALREADY.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
This was pretty interesting/helpful. Some of the values were definitely lower than I expected considering the strength of the builds that favor those skills. Definitely some food for thought and things to play around with.
Reply Quote
Love the thread and trying to make sense of it. I am building a LoH Wizard (right have with over 1K LoH ... not sure if this is good enough) but trying to figure out what attacks and skills I should use to best optimize LoH. Right now, I am using:
- Electrocute with LB (high attack speed)
- Disintegrate with CN
- Wave of force to get me out of mobs and instant health return
- Archon (pure)
- Teleport
- Energy Shield with FA (otherwise I seem to die too fast to certain elites).

Help me optimize rate of LoH :)

Spectral blade with Deep Cuts
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
07/07/2012 07:36 AMPosted by Shandlar
This really needs stickied. Having to find it again and again is getting annoying.

Seriously. I have gone looking for this thread about a dozen times since I found it. Sticky please!

On a side note. Can anyone confirm that all WWs still have the same LoH? It really seems as though Wicked Winds has a higher CM proc rate than the rest, but this may be because you place it on the enemies and it starts procing immediately...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Also pretty sure that the Energy Twisters have had their LoH increased to way more than 10%but I am not sure what it changed to. Anyone know?
Edited by TheM0L3#1696 on 7/9/2012 2:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman

Spectral blade with Deep Cuts

Thanks. I thought about it because of the values listed in this thread but 1) was concerned about it being a melee attack (relatively speaking) and 2) couldn't understand what "per triple attack" means.

If you watch the animation it looks like it is taking 3 swipes. I think the LoH number is if you hit one enemy with all 3 swipes.

Try Energy Twisters instead of disintegrate. Or instead of electrocute if you have 15-20 AP on Crit with 25%+ crit chance. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]