Diablo® III

Well done Blizzard! =] Gamers need read

Copy pasta'd this with your name so I can re-post it if it does get deleted.
Pretty b.s. what we're dealing with now.

+1

You obviously have never run a multi-million dollar business,

And you obviously have no grasp of reality.

It's a business, of course they want money. To say they don't want your money is crazy.
+1

Very sad how this great company sold their souls. Ive been around since the dawn of Blizzard, and its a sad sad sight to watch them slowly shift to being another selfish corporation. Money has become more important to them, not the people paying their bills. If you believe they were dedicated to this game's development for a decade solid....(Laughs and walks away.)
100 Human Hunter
cant say as i have read a better post
there are a plethora of other games out there much more deserving of your $60, I promise.

There hasn't been a good game released in years.
Actually all the best games I've played in the past few years have been been $20 or less. I hate Steam like a sickness but the great deals on indie games make it entirely worth it.
05/29/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Aullios
people always talk about stuff like this but it is obvious they have never looked at the financial statements. Looking at activision's 2011 annual report (http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ACTI/1898284937x0x564196/DAD3CBE4-2B7B-4DBF-B5FF-328F598E2E63/Activision_Blizzard_2011AR_FINAL.pdf) their revenues, which are made up of product sales and subscriptions, have grown every year for the last 3 years so all those people cancelling their subscriptions are making a HUGE difference on their bottom line. In fact their earnings from subscriptions has also grown every year for the last 3 years. Before you type up a huge post talking about how Blizzard is ruining their company maybe you should actually check to see if it is true first?

Activision owns many many other games and game companies. Your arguement is flawed because it ignores the fact that Activision can still make money and lose WoW subscriptions at the same time. This is because Blizzard is only one small part of Activision as a whole. (Source: http://www.mobygames.com/company/activision-publishing-inc/history)

Cheers
...No one is after your money...

Just wow... someone said something about naivety?
FANTASTICALLY written. This is pure truth and presented in an intelligent, honest format. I commend you sir.

Hands down the best post I've read yet about Diablo 3.

And you obviously have no grasp of reality.

It's a business, of course they want money. To say they don't want your money is crazy.

Yes, and they got my money, I bought the game.

But I'm not paying them any more money, nor do I have to do play the game.

What part of this do you fail to understand?
The very truth of Diablo 3.

Best post ever.
85 Tauren Death Knight
This pretty much sums it up.
100 Orc Death Knight
for those complaining that it isn't engaging enough after spending 100+ hours... you only paid $60 for it. when was the last time you paid for any other game, other than a mmo, and played for so long? I played final fantasy 12 for about that long, and don't remember complaining that it wasn't enough.
85 Gnome Priest
[quote="52702597491"]Marvelous post, well thought out. The sad thing is: this game capitalizes on that ADDICTIVE gear grind. It's going to do the same with a good number of players. It's just the way of it. OP has it spot on.

Oh, and the storyline reads like something a high school freshman would write over the weekend as a project. Just saying.[/quote

Actually the game graphics are similar to an activision game I played - what - 15 years ago ... this thread is spot on ... read it and weep blizz
90 Worgen Rogue
Whats funny is, on server outages like this I will be watching TV and see an Epic commercial for diablo 3 and its funny because if someone ran out to buy the game right now it'd be completely useless.
So many big drawn out QQ threads.
Copy pasta'd this with your name so I can re-post it if it does get deleted.
Pretty b.s. what we're dealing with now.

+1

This exactly.
Truth be told.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]