Diablo® III

So much fun!

I fell into the "have to kill treasure goblin", which caused me to run right through a champion group. I thought to myself, "Man, I am so gonna die out of greed". Treasure goblin starts his portal, I am getting wailed on by a succabus champion no less, somehow I manage to stop the portal(not sure how). He dies, I feel a warming feeling of success, but now I have about 30 mobs including a succabus champion and minions.

Part 2
I decide being that I only have about an 1/8 of life left to take out some small mobs with whirlwind in hopes I would get some health globes as my potion was on cooldown, success. Now to deal with the red fire ball things flying at me that negates armor. I take out the minions one by one, then slam an Earthquake down with the molten type rune. Then I start to WW and get massacre right about the same time I hit the champion one last time to death. Five stacks of NV and between the treasure goblin and champion I get several rares and blues, lots of gold, and an adrenaline rush.

TL;DR
I love chasing treasure goblins into packs of mobs including a champion pack and surviving.
Reply Quote
Anyone else love the goblins?
Reply Quote
I do it all the time but I think I sometimes lag with not being able to take him out on occasion as I am hitting him with no indication that I am. I generally die right then unless outran the mobs.
Reply Quote
Its one of the VERY FEW things that I get excited about in this game anymore. If they could have made a treasure goblin flash game and called it Diablo 3 I would have been happy.
Reply Quote
Love to chase them, whack them, they drop gold and you run over it & pick up automatically :) Until they die then it's all bad...
Reply Quote
The only time I hated one, I went after one in act 3, ended up in a group of mobs, never saw him leave the group so I thought he would die with the rest. Nope, I see that trail of gold leave the group of dead.
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 06:20 AMPosted by Ujium
The only time I hated one, I went after one in act 3, ended up in a group of mobs, never saw him leave the group so I thought he would die with the rest. Nope, I see that trail of gold leave the group of dead.

That must have been one large pack of monsters to not see glowing figure run away.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]