Diablo® III

Make banners capes instead

I think the whole customization of banners is pretty useless because even if you get special acheivements and stuff that give you extra designs for your banner, you hardly ever see it or notice it.

Why don't you make it a customizable cape instead so we can actually see it and design it to be enjoyed instead of actually leaving it untouched? Capes or cloaks in WoW were actually nice to look at because of the designs and gave an additional look to your character. I think it would add an extra fun factor to the game, even if it is little.

Just my 2 cents.
Reply Quote
completely agree
Reply Quote
Agree
Reply Quote
Necro.
Reply Quote
View profile
GOOD IDEA

oops caps
Reply Quote
Don't DH's already have a cape if they wear their class specific chest armor?
Reply Quote
GOOD IDEA

oops caps

Why wouldn't you just fix it?
Reply Quote
I just plant my flag everywhere, all the time like an a**hole during runs in public games.
Reply Quote
because you are oplaying a simple 60.00 hack,n slash ant it really is not wort the effort to do this. Who actually notices things like this a cape would require a lot of time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]