Diablo® III

My Inventory was wiped

For some reason i logged on this morning on my 31 witch doctor which was the last character that i played with last night b4 bed and all of my gear including my money and the 1st tab of my inventory is gone. Luckily i didnt lose anything on my higher lvl characters but still this is really frustrating because now i dont have any money to even buy my gear back. Please help me T___T...
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 05:58 AMPosted by PewPewOK
For some reason i logged on this morning on my 31 witch doctor which was the last character that i played with last night b4 bed and all of my gear including my money and the 1st tab of my inventory is gone. Luckily i didnt lose anything on my higher lvl characters but still this is really frustrating because now i dont have any money to even buy my gear back. Please help me T___T...

Check your friends list, if someone is on there you don't know you've been hacked.

Put in a ticket, do all the things on the security suggestions, wait for an response (48 hours), change your email and password and hope your rollback isn't too far back.

Most importantly, buy an authenticator or get one on your smart phone.
Reply Quote
67 Tauren Druid
Get an authenticator for 3 bucks and dont let this happen again. Also change your Password right away and use caps in it.
Reply Quote
will do thx T__T
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 06:01 AMPosted by Ribbed
Get an authenticator for 3 bucks and dont let this happen again. Also change your Password right away and use caps in it.

OK.. about this.. Last time i tried, the password isn't case sensitive, dunno though if they patched it already. do try it yourselves.

If you want a nice password, do a random password, so random, you can't even remember unless written in paper.

Write in paper, put infront of your PC, not unless you have people in your house that could be somewhat interested with D3 accounts :D
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 06:01 AMPosted by Ribbed

It's $6.50, not $3.
Reply Quote
Type of person that reads about others being hacked on forums thinking they must have been infected with some virus or hacked a long time ago. I custom built my computer 1 month ago, very best protection, no one knows my email address because I use it only for gaming.

Woke up this morning, logged in, took me straight to character creation. Checked to see if my region had been changed, still "The Americas", so I created a new character, hit switch heroes and tried restore. My character was there, restored logged in game and all my items/gold completely gone.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5518/hackeddq.png

This is unbelievable.
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Chrizzle

OK.. about this.. Last time i tried, the password isn't case sensitive, dunno though if they patched it already. do try it yourselves.
I have heard a lot about this. I have used capital letters in my password since D3 first came out...and if I ignore them when typing in my password it rejects the password. Leads me to believe that they work just fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]