Diablo® III

Riddle me this.

Regarding inferno:

If you are so certain that it takes act II gear to complete act I, act III gear to get through act II etc... Then how did folks make it through in the first place?

I see a lot of folks talking as if all this stuff that they have to get off the AH in order to progress was somehow magically transmuted into existance before anyone actually got to that point.
Reply Quote
Bump, instantly dropped to page two.
Reply Quote
wizard and demon hunter exploits for the first few days let them breeze through act 4 inferno. try to do some research next time buddy
Reply Quote
I'm not sure if I'm right, but based on what this forum says:

Probably because they could play ranged classes and kite/die all day till they got good equipment. Some people used exploits as well. And they say you can avoid elites that are stronger than the bosses in the game.
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 06:18 AMPosted by Kaliente
wizard and demon hunter exploits for the first few days let them breeze through act 4 inferno. try to do some research next time buddy

So you blame then entire debacle on what whiz's and DHs did on the first few days?
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 06:21 AMPosted by Krenuds

So you blame then entire debacle on what whiz's and DHs did on the first few days?

yes
Reply Quote
Right on.
Reply Quote
wn !@#$ trought acts to acts. Farming countless hours. Actually still have my 980 dps one hand i got from act 1 inferno.
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 06:21 AMPosted by Krenuds

yes
Reply Quote
Regarding inferno:

If you are so certain that it takes act II gear to complete act I, act III gear to get through act II etc... Then how did folks make it through in the first place?

I see a lot of folks talking as if all this stuff that they have to get off the AH in order to progress was somehow magically transmuted into existance before anyone actually got to that point.

Umm it's called the auction house...
Reply Quote
one of the blue posts says that act 2 gear drops (rarely) in act 1. And so on down the acts. He did not say how rare, just that it does drop. I would say this is the answer to the question.... farm until it drops.
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 06:24 AMPosted by Furion
Umm it's called the auction house...

Oh, I was not aware that such a thing existed...

Dude did you even read the post?
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 06:25 AMPosted by Jonnin
one of the blue posts says that act 2 gear drops (rarely) in act 1. And so on down the acts. He did not say how rare, just that it does drop. I would say this is the answer to the question.... farm until it drops.

This is probably a more accurate response.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]