Diablo® III

Obvious Game Flaws

I'm in act 2 inferno. Right at the start of the shadow realm (zolton kulle) there is a rare pack of ghosts that have fast + extra health + two irrelevant stats, then fly all over the map and can not be skipped. They can not be killed. They can not be kited (they have a class ability; slow.. combined with their 'fast').

There are a blue pack and an elite pack together with fast + extra health, by the way. Both right near the start.

There is no way to finish the level.

No amount of gear will change that.

You can not build a game off luck / chance. Skill MUST be an element.
Edited by Virile#1504 on 6/1/2012 4:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizzard from hero to zero overnight. The 'night' being the release of Diablo 3.
Reply Quote
Actually there is alot of flaws with the game the fact that the boss in act 4 hell mode when you enter the rifts can damn near 1 hit ko a melee with 24k hp plus is bs the fact that a 2.5% damage to hp weapon does not calculate the fact your hitting multiple enemies at a time is !@#$ing retarded the only way i can see a melee class surviving in Inferno is a massive life on hit,Health regen,And damage to life build combined with things like blind and stun but even then when your 10 seconds of damage avoidence ends and your stupid %^- Health potion Which isn"t worth the time of day useing is recharging for 2 mintes is over and your left standing out in the cold like an unwanted orphan child in the middle of a pack of blood thirsty killers your *!@#ed as i stated before and i will keep saying it 12 years of developement and i feel like i am only getting 1/2 of a full game which has a play style very similar to that of guilds wars with the exception of there avoidance skills such as blind stun armor buffs and what not lasted long enough that with some skill it was difficult at times to accoplish anything but possible there was enough of a selection to even get slightly creative and vary giveing the game some flavor where as diablo 3's skill selection is limited and boaring as hell> The direction i think blizzard is takeing this game series in is kind of like mixing a third person shooter such as socom and throwing in some elements that guild wars has already done in the past and done well (a hell of alot better than Diablo will do in the next year) So in all if i wanted to spend 30 minutes running away from something and popping a shot off every once in a while in a fruitless attempt to kill something like an army sniper i would of played socom.If i wanted to play something i had to think about each and every single unique with randomized skill sets that make them harder than a normal mob in which case can still kill me as a melee with a group of 5 or more as soon as my few useful skills ran out i would play guild wars in which case at least the cool down time was slightly less than the duration of the skill which gives the ability for each person in a group if prefered or solo to accomplish more than spending 85% of the small amount of gold they spent hours and even days farming for on repair cost just to die 4000000000 more times because of a very unfair and balanced game system that prefers you to run around like your in a wal mart parking lot looking for your car because your dumb $%^ forgot where you parked chisleing away at a colored bar that seems to never go away
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 04:58 AMPosted by elfwarlord
Actually there is alot of flaws with the game the fact that the boss in act 4 hell mode when you enter the rifts can damn near 1 hit ko a melee with 24k hp plus is bs the fact that a 2.5% damage to hp weapon does not calculate the fact your hitting multiple enemies at a time is !@#$ing retarded the only way i can see a melee class surviving in Inferno is a massive life on hit,Health regen,And damage to life build combined with things like blind and stun but even then when your 10 seconds of damage avoidence ends and your stupid %^- Health potion Which isn"t worth the time of day useing is recharging for 2 mintes is over and your left standing out in the cold like an unwanted orphan child in the middle of a pack of blood thirsty killers your *!@#ed as i stated before and i will keep saying it 12 years of developement and i feel like i am only getting 1/2 of a full game which has a play style very similar to that of guilds wars with the exception of there avoidance skills such as blind stun armor buffs and what not lasted long enough that with some skill it was difficult at times to accoplish anything but possible there was enough of a selection to even get slightly creative and vary giveing the game some flavor where as diablo 3's skill selection is limited and boaring as hell> The direction i think blizzard is takeing this game series in is kind of like mixing a third person shooter such as socom and throwing in some elements that guild wars has already done in the past and done well (a hell of alot better than Diablo will do in the next year) So in all if i wanted to spend 30 minutes running away from something and popping a shot off every once in a while in a fruitless attempt to kill something like an army sniper i would of played socom.If i wanted to play something i had to think about each and every single unique with randomized skill sets that make them harder than a normal mob in which case can still kill me as a melee with a group of 5 or more as soon as my few useful skills ran out i would play guild wars in which case at least the cool down time was slightly less than the duration of the skill which gives the ability for each person in a group if prefered or solo to accomplish more than spending 85% of the small amount of gold they spent hours and even days farming for on repair cost just to die 4000000000 more times because of a very unfair and balanced game system that prefers you to run around like your in a wal mart parking lot looking for your car because your dumb $%^ forgot where you parked chisleing away at a colored bar that seems to never go away

WHAT THE HOLY !@#$
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Hit the enter button a few times.......... i cant read that block of letters.......... way too hard to read.
Reply Quote
If you come across a hard elite pack and can not pass them, just restart the quest. These are randomly generated, so the next time you could have Health link, Plague, Desecrate and Illusionist.
Reply Quote
Quick goku!

KA-ME-HA-ME-WALLOFTEXTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]