Diablo® III

Error 32124

Anyone else getting this error? I'm trying to post a 2h Bow on the RMAH and it keeps throwing it back into my completed auctions section with an error code 32124. If anyone knows what this is let me know. I would like to put some useful items up on the RMAH.
Reply Quote
Im getting this as well. I receive my SMS code, put it in, hit okay, and nothing happens. I hit okay one or two more times, then receive the failed auction message with error 32124.
Reply Quote
For some reason after relentlessly trying to post the item, it suddenly just posted up on the RMAH without even confirming through SMS. Strange...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Same problem here. Sometimes it won't even send a code. Too many people using it at once maybe?
Reply Quote
Probably server overload. I am getting the same problem.
Reply Quote
That's what I am guessing too...kinda glad I'm not the only one
Reply Quote
Same problem here.
Reply Quote
You're lucky. The code isn't even getting to my phone!
Reply Quote
I am having issues with getting codes as well.
Reply Quote
I am having same issue....this really getting dissapointing, first takes them month to bring out real money auction and then cannot even use it.
Reply Quote
I just tried it again and it let me sell both items I previously tired without needing a code at all. Did they turn the SMS codes off for now?
Reply Quote
I also am using paypal + SMS and getting this error after inputing code sent to my phone
Reply Quote
I'm still getting a code, entering 3 times, and failed.
Reply Quote
I just tried a third item and let me list that without a code, too. Logged out, logged back in, tried a fouth item, still no code required. I hope my stuff is actually being listed and not getting stuck in limbo somewhere. :|
Edited by MEtan#1713 on 6/12/2012 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I assume you only need to enter the code once (per day, maybe...?) to verify. I don't think the plan is to need a code for each listing. I finally got my code to be accepted, and no longer have to enter one.
Reply Quote
There's a fix on the first page of general right now. Log into your Bnet account, and basically reset your SMS messaging. Mine actually was defaulted back to being "disabled", even though I was getting messages anyway. Simply re-confirmed and enabled, and a paypal posting worked immediately.
Reply Quote
Everyone just try and be patient, this is the first time any company has attempted to incorporate a real money system into the game. As a result of this, you can definitely expect a few starter glitches, but in time i'm sure they will be resolved.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
AFter all thie crap with the error now my account has been locked for suspicious activity i have a authenticator and sms protect how are they just gonna lock me out
Reply Quote
"Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked. A message has been sent to this account’s email address containing details on how to resolve this issue. Visit http://us.battle.net/account/locked.html for more information."

Yep, after trying to list my item for a few times and getting error 32124, my account got locked. Heh.

I use paypal and SMS protection from bliz or whatever. Same problem as everyone else. Receive the code for the transaction to post my item up for sale but wouldn't go through.

No e-mail from bliz as of yet...
Edited by Yang#1719 on 6/12/2012 1:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]