Diablo® III

Processing delays on the RMAH - Unacceptable

This is ridiculous. I buy an item on the RMAH and you put a potential 48 hour hold on the transaction before I get my item... I see that doesn't stop you from instantly debiting my paypal account though. If I'm paying real money UPFRONT for pixels it better be close to instant. If I wanted to wait 48 hours I would've put in a BID and not a BUYOUT. Maybe you should put a disclaimer up BEFORE your customers hit buyout saying you may have to wait 2 days to get your item. Oh wait, that might cut down on your profits with impulse buyers. Oh well, there's always the BBB for reporting shady business practices BLI$$ARD!
Reply Quote
lol you paid real money for nothing
Reply Quote
06/15/2012 04:27 PMPosted by spam

No, he paid real money for entertainment. Just as you did. Thanks for the stupid input though, always appreciated.
Reply Quote
Entitlement is a learned behavior.
Reply Quote
06/15/2012 04:27 PMPosted by spam

Eh.. u payed real money for a video game.. Stop prettending your better then the OP..

Really pathetic post.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]