Diablo® III

Why do you still play diablo 3?!

selling all my barbarian gear hopefully a lot of rich !@# buy off my item..then i m off to another game..diablo 3 is just a single player game once u finished the story end of game...
blizzard trying to make it into wow that keep people playing n playing for what..
might be better idea to add RMAH in WOW
stupid blizzzard
Reply Quote
I remind myself that I can potentially make $0-$211.65 in one run
Reply Quote
106 Undead Rogue
Responding to the Title, not the original post, because the OP is kind of dumb:

I farm Act 1 and Act 2 Inferno with my friends on mumble and we play the Diablo 3 item drinking game.

It's actually really fun!

Start a game in Inferno Act 2

If you're drinking beer: anytime you get an item below ilevel 60, take a drink.
If you're drinking shots: anytime you get an item above ilevel 62, take a shot.

It gets pretty hectic once you get to Krulle's dungeons, I tell ya what.

If I'm playing alone though, I usually either Farm act 1 for gear (got a kickass +900 LoH 700dps weapon one time, that was cool) or slowly inch my way through inferno act 3 (up to Ghom, his damage needs to get nerfed).

But that's rare though, there's usually always someone in my friend's list that's online.

If I don't feel like playing my monk, then I just level up my barb

edit: I rarely use the RMAH, mostly because I have lousy luck when selling gear, I've sold some items, but I've never actually put any real life dollars in it. I like the gold AH better. I don't care if other people are using the RMAH
Edited by Lysdexique#1340 on 7/4/2012 4:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I'll admit I've not been the most ardent fan of this iteration of the Diablo franchise, but I do still enjoy playing occasionally. I'm just waiting to see what JW and crew come up with before mothballing it and turning my attention completely to SC2 and WoW.

Besides, I got it for free with Morhaime's year-long deal. Free games are all right in my book.

Edit. It's 100F outside, here in Texas. Also, my skin doesn't tan. It goes from normal to crispy inside of an hour.
Edited by Taisenextric#1183 on 7/4/2012 5:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
07/04/2012 04:48 AMPosted by WeaponX
I remind myself that I can potentially make $0-$211.65 in one run

this
Reply Quote
Dforum3 ...

at least until TL2
Reply Quote
No matter what you guys and gals say or do Diablo 3 is still the cool thing to do.
Reply Quote
Well, it is fun. Fighting rares even if they are unfair and mean is quite enjoyable especially if you play an area that is fitting your char. Having the challenge to beat Diablo and rares in Akt IV Inferno (thats why i dont want any more nerfs to the difficulty). Getting the needed gear together via selling good items at the normal AH. Browsing gazillions of gear in the AH.
Playing together with friends via teamspeak is fun too.
Edited by electrofux#2984 on 7/4/2012 6:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm playing path of exiles atm... kicks this games a$$ nines ways from Sunday... the skill tree itself is mind blowing! Now THAT's diversity!
Reply Quote
i don't... didn't even finish on first lvl. muchless inferno.
Reply Quote
I would venture to say that most people are absolutely fed up with this game. Most, not all. But people still sit at there computers killing little goblins... Why? Its summer, time for camping, hiking, riding motorcycles, swimming, boating, fishing, walking the dogs, throwing dirt clods, driving with the windows down, going out with friends ( if you have them), flying kites, throwing horseshoes, square-dancing, planting gardens, shooting off fireworks ( it is the 4th of July btw, 'Merica! ), shooting guns, water balloon fights, paint balling, going to amusement parks, etc.

Now why are you still inside? I wrote this on my phone waiting to go Spelunking, so whats your reason?

Last i checked, it was 5 degrees outside in the mornings, middle of winter....
Ooohhhhh, i see, you forgot other people actually live in the world, not just americans...

Yeah I didn't forget, but maybe you forgot that this is US.battle.net . Also if its winter there's just as many things :)
Reply Quote
I would venture to say that most people are absolutely fed up with this game. Most, not all. But people still sit at there computers killing little goblins... Why? Its summer, time for camping, hiking, riding motorcycles, swimming, boating, fishing, walking the dogs, throwing dirt clods, driving with the windows down, going out with friends ( if you have them), flying kites, throwing horseshoes, square-dancing, planting gardens, shooting off fireworks ( it is the 4th of July btw, 'Merica! ), shooting guns, water balloon fights, paint balling, going to amusement parks, etc.

Now why are you still inside? I wrote this on my phone waiting to go Spelunking, so whats your reason?

Nah, Lately I've played for quite some time in this game; just my wizard has; 377 hours 55 minutes.

The real reason why I haven't quite is because I kept playing through all the criticism during all the updates, upgrades, nerfs, boosts, but now I'm getting closer to seeing the errors of why I keep playing.

I see now that I can't stand this game being solely about physical based classes being the best only and watching the magic based classes die countlessly reguardless of gear rating or class build.

I've looked through thousands upon many different ways of doing the wizard and the critical mass build would work perfectly, but there's absolutely no way to keep doing it because wizards take one hit and die.

Unless you've got almost three thousand in dexterity or even two thousand in intelligence with dexterity there's no way to stay alive because diamond skin just doesn't do exactly what it's supposed to do.

If the BUG with living lighting gets fixed on the shock pulse then maybe I'll stay, but as of right now living lightning does NOT roll criticals AT ALL!!!

So far though I'd love to keep playing D3 just for the smash and grab of killing creatures and getting loot, but can't do this if my wizard doesn't start working any better.

No one should have to switch classes just because Blizzard singled out the wizard class.

CLASS NERF: Wizard.

It's completely true; the Wizard class has been singled out by blizzard and destroyed without a doubt at all.

I watch many elite players play as wizards and have them maxed out and even they go back then give up because of how the wizard class and community of the wizards has been so overly tortured by the forums and blizzard's changes.
Reply Quote
i play forums. more fun. play d3?: nope.

nice necro btw
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]