Diablo® III

Vote Kick needs to BAN REJOIN!!!

Like the title says!

Blizzard PLEASE make it so Vote Kick stops someone from rejoining the game!
In Hardcore there are not many games from 55++ so it's easy to join a game and be back with the same group!
As I am typing this thread there is a Wizard by the name of Matt who is level 57 who keeps AFKing in town. We boot her, and she comes RIGHT BACK IN! We are unable to fill the 4th slot with a player who wants to actually play the game VS leeching quest exp and progress...
PLEASE MAKE VOTE KICK INCLUDE BAN!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Friend your groupmates which are the committed ones and then make a private game, invite...dont open to public etc.
Reply Quote
Thank you, I'll do that now!
Reply Quote
yep in hc there are little to no public games 55+. It sucks that you are stuck with someone you can't get rid of. Really.

Sadly hc issues aren't on the radar...did you hear? they just finally answered the long awaited question about how many players are on public games! They claim the number is less because the grouping system has been tweaked. So really there are many games happening we just can't see it.....wait what?

nevermind, hc deaths due to rubberbanding, d/c, lag, etc etc...this is just another one on the pile of things that are not on their radar sadly.

it sucks
Reply Quote
This is so ridiculous.

You votekick someone, and he just rejoins one second later. Lol?? I feel trolled by Blizzard.
the person could rejoin 5 times in a row now..

(Searched topic) to report this "bug"?
Summary: After votekicking the victim can freely rejoin.
Reply Quote
This all adds up to why cant we make an name rooms an pw protect them, and invite friends that way.

Room maker should have admin.

Rainbowsix used to be this way. You made room, you were admin. Could kick at will. PW protect. Hate to bring up such a lousy game.

In d3 hardcore, very very important.

Even in regular games. Say you want to start a public game. You make room, name it an open to pub. 3 out of 4 stay together, an no one loses exp an drops. A lvl 80 barbaian joins and: will not talk, will not stick with group, runs ahead, and is otherwise just not into your group.

Currently, you have to wait for each player to be in game for around 5 minutes.

Then you call a vote. I like democrocy, but leave it out of 4 person video games. One cat cancles his vote, in essence votes no. Another, doesn't think the other guys doing anything wrong. So you end up with a 50 50.

I say add making your own rooms and the one wearing the crown has admin. And ad to tos that there is no punishment for excessive kicking.

99% of time I don't want to kick. But, you get the most annoying players in public games once an a while. Your running keeps and come to Ghom. 3 out of 4 click yes. 1 puts in chat a stupid rare an teleports to town.

Next thing you know, they cancle and go afk, etc etc. Kick, problem solved.

Or worse. Your in a run and you still have a player who thinks the game is like d2 and you should vend everything back in town. They tele back and id 50 items and sift through an vend them...an expect group to wait...or worse. Your farming higher mp and they are only making the game hard...and usually an idiot like this gets a set ring or something to drop.

All goes back to the "different" game room design and how it should change or atleast have making a room added to it. And no questions asked, let maker have admin.

gg

Like the title says!

Blizzard PLEASE make it so Vote Kick stops someone from rejoining the game!
In Hardcore there are not many games from 55++ so it's easy to join a game and be back with the same group!
As I am typing this thread there is a Wizard by the name of Matt who is level 57 who keeps AFKing in town. We boot her, and she comes RIGHT BACK IN! We are unable to fill the 4th slot with a player who wants to actually play the game VS leeching quest exp and progress...
PLEASE MAKE VOTE KICK INCLUDE BAN!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
it is my opinion .... Kicks from games should not be "voted on". Kicks should be up to the party leader. You want to ensure you aren't kicked... then be a party leader.

Since the game quest and MP level is under the party leader's control.. so should be those in their party. This should be public or private IMO.

Not sure why there is some whole "vote thing". Let the Leader decide and be done with it.
Reply Quote
Its a lousy setup. And, I just had a room with no auto join allowed...and some one was still able to join.

07/10/2012 10:43 AMPosted by LedZeppelin
Friend your groupmates which are the committed ones and then make a private game, invite...dont open to public etc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]