1. Purchasing from AH I can't tell if I've learnt the blacksmith plan already so it's similar to shooting a target in the dark. This requires going back in game, learning the names, writing down which ones you haven't got and going back to the AH.
2. Clicking on a blacksmith plan link outside a game in the lobby doesn't show if you already taught the blacksmith. (in game shows in red Already Known if not known says Artisan Level 10 in white).
3. Clicking on a blacksmith plan link outside a game shows Requires Artisan Level 10 in red format as if i don't have the requirements but in game it shows that same text in white.
4. I cannot link a plan from the AH to show a friend. I have to purchase before i can link.
Solutions are simple.
1. Have the plans linkable like weapons/gear are.
2. Have lobby perform like in game in regards to whether you know the plan or not.
3. Have lobby perform like in game in regards to meeting the Artisan Level requirements.
4. This will take into fact if your character currently selected is in Hardcore or Softcore mode.
P.S. Please add commas when inputting numbers for all screens applicable except chat window.