Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
It appears that the API does not account for resists gained from intellect gained due to levels.
1) Log on to any character.
2) Remove all of the gear from said character.
3) Observe the resist values shown in the character sheet in-game. Barbs will see 7 here.
4) Query for the character on the API.
5) Observe that the resist values given by the API are all 1.
This discrepancy remains when gear is added. The API seems to always be off by ~6.
I tested this with a character that had 0 paragon levels, so this is definitely a problem with int gained due to 'normal' levels.
Though, you bring up a very good point. Paragon levels might have issues too. Newer systems always have a few kinks to work out at first :)
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.