Leoric's signet farm log - Finally!!!

grats
Reply Quote
pics or it didnt happen ^^
Reply Quote
grats to OP
still grinding for that ring, wish me luck
Reply Quote
Got it! I am so happy now 'cause I will not need to buy one overpriced ring from ah.

http://postimage.org/image/mmzcyg555/
Reply Quote
grates on the find.. im still struggling to find it.. found 8 legendaries so ar.. in the past 4hrs been only doing sewers (50+ run thus far).. still no sign of legends.. =(
Reply Quote
OMG...First Run doing the Start point of Lieutenant Vachem I got a perfect 30% roll signet in the Cistern. I have been farming it on and off since 1.04. If I had to guess how many hours farmed I would say between 15 and 20.
Reply Quote
Grip, grats. What Mp level did yours drop in?
Reply Quote
I found one in the Ruined Cistern during my first run on mp10. No NV and 100% MF.
Edited by SamChowders#1728 on 10/21/2012 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm here to report my own drop aswell.

After 4 days of farming, a few hours every day ( about 14 - 15 hours together ) a got my ring in the Ruined Cistern aswell. Dropped from a white regular monster with 5 NV, 451% MF at the time.

Note, that on my journey after the signet, I found the most legendary items in Dhalgurs Oasis and from the purple unique monsters, including the keywarden. Once he dropped 2 legendaries at once. i didn't found any legendary in the 2 floor dungeon with the spiders with the blue cave entrance ( sry forgot the name ).

Legendaries together - 27

My route for the 1st three days was the following - VoTA until 5NV, port to oasis clear everything and restart.

Last day of farming - Sewers , Road to Alcarnus , Path to Oasis/Ruined Cistern and finally Dhalgurs Oasis. Sometimes i tried to start with Oasis and clear the sewers and cistern as the last area.

Avarage run time - 13 minutes

Character used - DH

12%movespeed boots used + Tactical advantage passive + 15 % movespeed passive

I had my templar always with myself.

Hope these informations helps.

Oh almost forgot.... my ring was a 31str 25 % so pretty avarage, nothing special nothing bad. Tried to level up with that on inferno but my DPS suffered a lot with my DH so i decided to put it on the AH for 40kk and equip a better ring so I can clear elite packs even faster.
Reply Quote
if that's how you wanna farm.

cool

congrats on the find
Reply Quote
Didn't find my ring yet, but developed a fun way of farming it.
If you have high-lvl monk, equip him with 12% movement speed boots+lacuni prowlers+that 2-hand mallet for 12% movement speed with good dps (sorry, dont remember it's name) + inna's temperance + fleet footed passive. Take vengeance mantra with rune that deals dmg to everyone around you, so now you just run around like you have a swarm of wasps in your pants and everything dies around you. avg. run time ~ 8 min. (can be less, I suppose, but I just didn't try to optimize my farming path yet).
Reply Quote
That's just unreal.

I was farming for the ring since last night. I did about 5 runs of VoTA and Dalghur Oasis.

For some reason on resume I spawned in the Forgotten Ruins in the Oasis. I minimized the game and googled "Leoric Signet farming" and I got this thread. I started playing again thinking I'm going to head to the Stinging Winds after I clear this.

BAM!!! First elite drops a ring 31 Int, 21% and a Aquila Cuirass (the 4th since last night)
Reply Quote
Um...some people don't HAVE the 20 mil to go spend on the signet. If there are some people that want the signet and they can't buy it because of their gold level, they have to find it. DUH!
Reply Quote
just wanna share some info for those struggling to find it..I've found mine in a chest inside forgotten ruins..had 5nv stacks..475% magic find..i did 9 runs..it was worth it.
Reply Quote
ok, this is just ONE dump of stuff... I have been looking for this ring for a while now.

Here is just a few days of trying... 6-10 runs each day

http://i.imgur.com/51e5t.jpg

Since this pic (2 weeks ago) i have emptied full loads of legends 2 more times.
Not sure what i am doing wrong... but W T F already!!! lol give me that dang ring!!!
Edited by Static#1710 on 12/19/2012 5:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
baaahhh!! i got it lol the next run after that post... finally. int + 25% im happy with that
Reply Quote
fyi you can pay 5m gold for mp10 uber service on SC, where they provide the machines, carry you, and you get hellfire ring.. just sayin'
Reply Quote
i was doing a solo run with my lvl 22WD (at that time) dropped a leorics ring. 28str - 28%
Reply Quote
you do realize getting that extra exp bonus also reduces your dps and defense, making u farm slightly slower and slightly less safe, even if you are overgeared for what you farm, it still applies all the same.

and 24 hours cant farm 20m in inferno? i get that much just by picking up gold from the ground and vendoring rares
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]